Category B matches

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
wearebees

Re: Category B matches

Ok fair point about postage cost but fairly sure this article wasn't emailed, I do read them! Could be wrong though. The new article with a specific headline is much better.
John_c

RichardM wrote:
becbee wrote:Yes, all well and good. But Accrington has already gone, Blackpool is only a few hours away. Can we be confident that this will be sorted before Carlisle on 27th August? Come to think of it, if the tickets have to be ordered by the end of the month, that's only 15 days away. Unless things happen pretty quickly, the time allowed will have come and gone and the offer will be dead in the water.
Some of you seem to want to moan just for the sake of it. 15 days seems plenty of time to me. How long does it take to choose your 6 tickets from 9 matches? You could probably do it and send your email off to the club in no more than 30 minutes.
Are you new here?
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
becbee

RichardM wrote:
becbee wrote:Yes, all well and good. But Accrington has already gone, Blackpool is only a few hours away. Can we be confident that this will be sorted before Carlisle on 27th August? Come to think of it, if the tickets have to be ordered by the end of the month, that's only 15 days away. Unless things happen pretty quickly, the time allowed will have come and gone and the offer will be dead in the water.
Some of you seem to want to moan just for the sake of it. 15 days seems plenty of time to me. How long does it take to choose your 6 tickets from 9 matches? You could probably do it and send your email off to the club in no more than 30 minutes.
It wasn't a moan, it was an observation that's all.
I don't need the tickets for myself. Off hand I don't know of anybody who would want the tickets, if I did it would probably take more than 30 minutes to contact them and for them to get back to me once they'd consulted their diaries.
Not important.
DerekRocholl

barnetpete wrote:
It was originally posted on the website on the 22nd july...surely 5 weeks is long enough for people to get it sorted.

http://www.barnetfc.com/news/article/in ... 54357.aspx

wearebees wrote: A letter or at least email should go out about all this stuff.
I don't have the emails as I have deleted it but the above article was most likely in the weekly email we get sent as members.

Postage to each of the c1000 members will now be around £1 for printing, postage etc....the club cant afford that to notify us all regularly. As customers we do have to take some responsibility to seek out information.
It is quite easy to get a letter or postcard printed and delivered for less than 50p inclusive of the card or paper and envelope With a reasonably structured address database (an excel spreadsheet is fine) it is possible to get a mailing out using an online system in a couple of hours. It isn't hard, you probably don't need to do it that often but combined with other marketing it can deliver very positive financial returns.

Try Royal Mails mailshotmaker service as just one of many such systems.
WelwynBee

RichardM wrote:
And some people make positive comments about absolutely everything no matter what.
And they attempt to counter anyone else who makes a perceived negative comment.

It takes all sorts to make the world go around but I prefer an honest whinge to the monotonously positive.
natwilk

seems that this offer applies only to "Adult" members. Concessions only get two tickets.
... All we have to do is keep winning the next game ...
PBBee

natwilk wrote:seems that this offer applies only to "Adult" members. Concessions only get two tickets.
My father got his 6 tickets last week as a concession. I simply sent an e-mail with the request for our 6 games and 2 x free tickets. Picked them up from the ticket office before the Accrington game - simple.
Chesterfield Bee

Ordered mine yesterday, and they were e mailed within minutes......only thing is I cant seem to download them correctly so I can print with barcodes..( nothing to say download pictures ) ... any techies out there who can give any advice...
formerly Northampton Bee
natwilk

Some inconsistency here. ( from Barnet FC? What a surprise!) as a concession they would only give me two, and sent me a link to the web page that says that. And they wouldn't email them, I had to go and collect them. This is nuts!
... All we have to do is keep winning the next game ...
let_it_bee

EastBarnetVillageBee wrote:Ordered mine yesterday, and they were e mailed within minutes......only thing is I cant seem to download them correctly so I can print with barcodes..( nothing to say download pictures ) ... any techies out there who can give any advice...
Thoroughly confused now - I thought one of the fundamental conditions of the offer was that you had to collect the tickets in person.
Chesterfield Bee

Oh... Well credit to the club, I messaged them and they resent them with the barcodes on them. The condition did say collect, but despite the name I don't live near the club anymore and cant make Saturdays game, so asked if they could e mail and they did. I can only say they were very helpful, but can understand the mixed messages are annoying
formerly Northampton Bee
adher36

Scratching my head as to why the Exeter City and Crawley Town matches are not deemed as being 'Category B.' Even Cambridge, Doncaster and Colchester not being included is a bit strange.

I can understand the last home match of the season against Grimsby not being included as well as all the obvious - Stevenage, Luton, Portsmouh, Orient etc. but Exeter and Crawley are just standard 3 pm Saturday kick offs and the other three without being 'small' League 2 clubs are hardly going to be a big draw for any neutrals.