Norwich under 23s

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
jerroll

Re: Norwich under 23s

You'll have to ask the club that yourself, that was the only info that they gave me.
becbee

letchbee94 wrote:
jerroll wrote:Reply from BFC

Hi John, sorry about the wait. Tickets for the Checkatrade Trophy will be £10 adults + £1 concessions/U14s.
When are they available? All stands open?
Can't imagine all stands will be open, I don't expect the club are expecting an attendance of more than a few hundred.
Last edited by becbee on 27 Sep 2016, 14:33, edited 1 time in total.
letchbee94

Ok fair enough. I suspect they will be available on Saturday, or maybe AFTER tonights game.
barlowbee

I'm going.... i had a great night out last night, it is what you make of it.

Be happy people, embrace life and smile more.... otherwise you'll end up like my mother-in-law!

Complaining about anything and everything creates a dirty Ora and thats no good for anyone. Get over it, you never know Batt might score! can you imagine if you missed that!
BeesKnees

barlowbee wrote:I'm going.... i had a great night out last night, it is what you make of it.

Be happy people, embrace life and smile more.... otherwise you'll end up like my mother-in-law!

Complaining about anything and everything creates a dirty Ora and thats no good for anyone. Get over it, you never know Batt might score! can you imagine if you missed that!
Completely agree, do what makes you happy.
I no longer complain about Barnet FC, it's not worth the effort. Glad to hear that there are still some who get their enjoyment from going to the Hive, hopefully you will persuade a few more to part with their cash and go along.

Here's hoping we don't get Rita dirty.
ninestein

Although noting official seems to have been announced, I'm led to believe that tickets will be £10 for adults and possibly £6 for concessions, but don't hold me to that, it's purely hearsay...
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
barlowbee

I took my 3 year old son last night.. it was his first every football game and he loved it. He sat through it, sang a few songs, a photo with Mr Bumble, had a bit of banter with the linesman and was buzzing all night (didnt sleep a wink). I'm taking him again Saturday, just a shame i cant buy him a shirt.

love, light and happiness to all
jerroll

ninestein wrote:Although noting official seems to have been announced, I'm led to believe that tickets will be £10 for adults and possibly £6 for concessions, but don't hold me to that, it's purely hearsay...
PUBLISHED

18:00 27th September 2016

Ticket details for Barnet's Checkatrade Trophy fixture against Norwich City's Under-23s have been released...

Tickets for Barnet's home Checkatrade Trophy match against Norwich City will be priced at just £10 for adults and £1 for concessions and Under-14s in all areas of the ground.

The Bees host Norwich City's Under-23s at The Hive on Tuesday, October 4 and tickets are available to purchase for that clash with the Canaries.

Away supporters will be housed in blocks F and G of the West Stand.

You can purchase from the online box office by clicking here, in-person at The Hive or by calling 0208 381 3800 (ext. 1700).

Please note, concessions are supporters aged 65+ or under the age of 19.

Read more at http://www.barnetfc.com/news/article/20 ... IycXlDd.99
becbee

barlowbee wrote:I took my 3 year old son last night.. it was his first every football game and he loved it. He sat through it, sang a few songs, a photo with Mr Bumble, had a bit of banter with the linesman and was buzzing all night (didnt sleep a wink). I'm taking him again Saturday, just a shame i cant buy him a shirt.

I bet his mum loved you for keeping a 3 year old awake all night.
hoppy

barlowbee wrote:I took my 3 year old son last night.. it was his first every football game and he loved it. He sat through it, sang a few songs, a photo with Mr Bumble, had a bit of banter with the linesman and was buzzing all night (didnt sleep a wink). I'm taking him again Saturday, just a shame i cant buy him a shirt.

If you are wearing flowers in your hair on Saturday, Barlowbee, marigolds are pretty close in colour to amber.
barlowbee

His mum wasn't best pleased to say the least..... I should think his teacher will be rubbing me off her christmas card list too! He'll be a bit of a handful in class i suspect.

The shirt thing is becoming more and more of an issue... he really wants one. I'm fighting his uncles who keep threatening to buy him an Enfield or Stevenage one! mind you, if they do, at least we'll have something to use if we run out of wet wipes for his bum.
Tuesds

barlowbee wrote:

The shirt thing is becoming more and more of an issue... he really wants one. I'm fighting his uncles who keep threatening to buy him an Enfield or Stevenage one! mind you, if they do, at least we'll have something to use if we run out of wet wipes for his bum.
:y:
chesbee

According to the article on the main site this is being played on the 10th Sept at 3.00pm and Michael Nelson is their dangerman !
Who writes these ?
barnetjohn

I'll be boycotting this game as I will boycott the entire tournament. The introduction of under 23 teams is a very dangerous step. I was proud that the #bteamboycott was such a success for the first round of matches. I hope fans keep up theur good work on this. The move towards B- teams in the lower league and feeder clubs needs to fought off.
Psycho

It's been a terrible week for football and I'm really falling out of love with it. Even a ticket to Manchester City v Barcelona wouldn't get me excited. The game is dying and this competition is a complete farce.