Bees Supporters Survey

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
ape1968

Bees Supporters Survey

A while back the Supporters Liaison group thought it would be good to try and create as full a picture as we can of the Barnet fanbase. It's taken a while but we're here now. We would be really grateful if you could share your views with us. None of the questions are compulsory - so you only need to answer the questions you want to. It's supposed to be a bit of fun really.

The survey is open to all Barnet fans - whether you attend every game home and away or just follow the Bees progress in the news.

What we want to do is build up as clear a picture as we can of what we look like as a fan base in 2017 - where do we live, how long have we been supporting, how many games does the "average" supporter attend, how many "exiled" Bees fans are there, how many haven't come with us from Underhill, how many have started attending games since we started at the Hive, what can we learn from all of this. Some of the questions are a bit of fun and some will help us make suggestions to the Club

We will make the results available to all fans and to the Club.

Please take the time to fill it in if you can. Please also share it as widely as you can so we get as full a picture as we can.

The survey is here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Bees_Supporters_Survey

(Mods - please can you sticky this for us. Thank you)
"The feeling of stepping out for Barnet for the first time was the same as a Champions League match. It is just joy"

Edgar Davids
letchbee94

Re: Bees Supporters Survey

Cheers Nik, all done, I hope Mr TK listens to some of the feed back.
ape1968

Thanks to all of you who have already responded. In just a few hours we've already had over 100 replies. Please keep them coming.

If you know any Bees fans who don't use this forum please can you share the link with them and stick it on your Facebook, tweet it to your followers, email them the link, those of you who are doing naked runs down Barnet High Street maybe trail a banner with the URL on it..whatever..the more responses we get the better

Thanks again
"The feeling of stepping out for Barnet for the first time was the same as a Champions League match. It is just joy"

Edgar Davids
JWTBee

Just done! I look forward to seeing the results of this survey in due course.
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
ShankBee

Done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ape1968

Thank you - keeping spreading the word too

Edgar Davids
simples169

done
ape1968

Thanks to all of you who have responded so far. We are way past the 200 mark and there have been some great responses so far - like the lady whose mum took her to Underhill for the first time in 1965 when she was 10. Her mum's now 94 and they've all been to the Hive as well.

The latest response from an Edgware resident shows that we're growing too:
"I live locally and could hear the cheering from my house! Plus I started getting newsletters through the front door . Got the impression it wouldn't be too intimidating for a female coming to a match on my own. Really enjoyed it, was hooked from the start,"
We are getting a good picture of where people are - from EN5 to Toronto and everywhere in between. And there are some clear trends coming out - for example, the majority of people attend most of the home games (15-23) but only 1-5 away each season, 34% of our fan base is aged 35 or younger etc etc.

Anyway the point is that the more people we can get to share their opinions the richer the insights and understanding. So if you haven't yet filled it in - please do take the time to do so if you can. Please also spread the word to any lapsed/exiled or indeed any Bees fans you know who should fill it in. Everyone's view is needed - from those that go home and away to those that just look out for the results on a Saturday. It really is a case of the more the merrier. I am trying to see if we can get it in the Match Day programme as well - but any help you can give it getting your friends and family to respond as well is hugely appreciated.

COYB

Edgar Davids
ape1968

Thanks to all of you who have responded so far. We are way past the 200 mark and there have been some great responses so far - like the lady whose mum took her to Underhill for the first time in 1965 when she was 10. Her mum's now 94 and they've all been to the Hive as well.

The latest response from an Edgware resident shows that we're growing too:
"I live locally and could hear the cheering from my house! Plus I started getting newsletters through the front door . Got the impression it wouldn't be too intimidating for a female coming to a match on my own. Really enjoyed it, was hooked from the start,"
We are getting a good picture of where people are - from EN5 to Toronto and everywhere in between. And there are some clear trends coming out - for example, the majority of people attend most of the home games (15-23) but only 1-5 away each season, 34% of our fan base is aged 35 or younger etc etc.

Anyway the point is that the more people we can get to share their opinions the richer the insights and understanding. So if you haven't yet filled it in - please do take the time to do so if you can. Please also spread the word to any lapsed/exiled or indeed any Bees fans you know who should fill it in. Everyone's view is needed - from those that go home and away to those that just look out for the results on a Saturday. It really is a case of the more the merrier. I am trying to see if we can get it in the Match Day programme as well - but any help you can give it getting your friends and family to respond as well is hugely appreciated.

COYB

Edgar Davids
chesbee

When will the results be available ?
ape1968

Chesbee,
Apologies for my delay in responding. The value of the survey increases the more people we can get to respond. At the moment we have over 250 replies. I tried to get it publicised in the matchday programme ot broaden the net to those not on this forum (or FB) - but so far haven't managed.

What I am going to try and do though is put a link to it at the end of the Player of the Year voting survey (which we need to get up in the next week or so). That way hopefully we can get in a lot more responses to the survey. Either way I'll start publishing the findings towards the end of the season. Hope that makes sense

Edgar Davids
mcleod23

Done, thanks for doing it.
ape1968

Thanks for taking the time to fill it in mcleod23. The more people that do it the more value we get from it. (Will work on the results to have something out there for when the season is over.)

Edgar Davids
chesbee

Looking forward to seeing the results
chesbee

Results soon ?