Wealdstone

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
LeicesterBee

Wealdstone

FA rule them illegible for the National League South play-offs due to not meeting ground grading requirements.

Maybe TK can offer them a "Here's what you could have had" ground share option :D
MCB

Re: Wealdstone

It's an odd season - NLS is 1 automatic team and next 4 in play off (so 2-5).

Wealdstone are 8th. Can finish 7th best.

Darlington, Poole Town, Hungerford and Wealdstone have all had their appeals rejected - and yes, Poole & Hungerford are above them, so theoretically 7th

Wealdstone could catch Hampton & Richmond to take 7th and get that last spot - well could have before their ground was ruled unfit.

Crazily the league have now stated "Clubs below seventh place in the playing season will not be considered to replaced excluded clubs" - so Hampton will reach the play-offs if they finish where they are now in 7th. However, if they get overtaken by Wealdstone, who can't be in the play-offs, they will not be allowed to be in the play-offs, and the 2nd place team will get a bye.

Confused? You should be.
BusheyBee43

MCB wrote:It's an odd season - NLS is 1 automatic team and next 4 in play off (so 2-5).

Darlington, Poole Town, Hungerford and Wealdstone have all had their appeals rejected - and yes, Poole & Hungerford are above them, so theoretically 7th

Wealdstone could catch Hampton & Richmond to take 7th and get that last spot - well could have before their ground was ruled unfit.

Crazily the league have now stated "Clubs below seventh place in the playing season will not be considered to replaced excluded clubs" - so Hampton will reach the play-offs if they finish where they are now in 7th. However, if they get overtaken by Wealdstone, who can't be in the play-offs, they will not be allowed to be in the play-offs, and the 2nd place team will get a bye.

Confused? You should be.
Wealdstone, Poole and Hungerford should be allowed in the play offs if they get there
I like the relegation system a lot about football because you don't have the same teams in the same league each year and I think the required stadium rules are a load of rubbish because with North ferriby there is not danger.
I understand the reasons why they are there because of safety issues and away fans with big following in the conference such as teams like lincoln will sell out away tickets to easily but that rarely happnes
Personally it should be less about money and more about earning it
Hampton and Richard have not earned it because they are in 7th position
I am very glad the league has stated that the clubs below seventh place etc
Also How the hell did North Ferriby get allowed in there stadium is as bad as the other 3
All the best to these teams in the future
John_c

Wealdstone will probably blame us

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
becbee

BusheyBee43 wrote:
MCB wrote:It's an odd season - NLS is 1 automatic team and next 4 in play off (so 2-5).

Confused? You should be.
Wealdstone, Poole and Hungerford should be allowed in the play offs if they get there
I like the relegation system a lot about football because you don't have the same teams in the same league each year and I think the required stadium rules are a load of rubbish because with North ferriby there is not danger.
I understand the reasons why they are there because of safety issues and away fans with big following in the conference such as teams like lincoln will sell out away tickets to easily but that rarely happnes
Personally it should be less about money and more about earning it
Hampton and Richard have not earned it because they are in 7th position
I am very glad the league has stated that the clubs below seventh place etc
Also How the hell did North Ferriby get allowed in there stadium is as bad as the other 3
All the best to these teams in the future
I believe the rules changed this season, previously clubs were given a season to bring their grounds up to scratch, now they aren't. North Ferriby and Solihull Moors were told they'd be relegated if they didn't sort out their grounds . North Ferriby were going to be relegated anyway so didn't bother, don't know what happened re Solihull Moors.
Reckless

The spelling on this thread is appalling!
miguelito

LeicesterBee wrote:FA rule them illegible
Poor Wdealeston!
"Oh my god, he's attacking them!"
RichardM

Reckless wrote:The spelling on this thread is appalling!
"Hampton and Richard have not earned it because they are in 7th position"

I don't know why I've have been brought into the argument, I have always considered myself to be no.1.
Dave H

It's interesting to contrast the sympathy on here to this (and to Orient's relegation) with the sociopathic glee Wealdstone supporters are taking from Harrow Borough's relegation. Charming bunch.
becbee

There was a mutual love-in between them and the Southport supporters when they met in the F A Trophy, lots of best wishes and hoping to meet again. Maybe they prefer clubs / fans who are over 200 miles away?
John Hunt

I wish they had got their act together sooner and met the ground regulations. I like the local teams to do well and maybe one day rise to the level we play at for some real derbies. I consider the Stevenage one faux and contrived.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
pgbee

hendon4bee wrote:I wish they had got their act together sooner and met the ground regulations. I like the local teams to do well and maybe one day rise to the level we play at for some real derbies. I consider the Stevenage one faux and contrived.
Unfortunately it now means the chairman has to stick his neck out and invest, at that level that can go horribly wrong.
hoofer2

pgbee wrote:
hendon4bee wrote:I wish they had got their act together sooner and met the ground regulations. I like the local teams to do well and maybe one day rise to the level we play at for some real derbies. I consider the Stevenage one faux and contrived.
Unfortunately it now means the chairman has to stick his neck out and invest, at that level that can go horribly wrong.
Or play at Vicarage Road...
John Hunt

I thought they were getting our/their covered terrace for next season.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
BeesKnees

They had already met the grade, but the work wasn't completed until after the deadline. Which seems very harsh to me.