ifollow

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
John_c

ifollow

Any if our overseas fans on here signed up for the streaming of games?

Are BFC doing that this season? How would one set up a vpn connection to watch from "overseas". Asking for a friend.
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
barnetpete

Re: ifollow

John_c wrote: Asking for a friend.
Says billy no mates.
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
torontobee

Not yet - there is only a season-long option and no monthly option. A significant investment (C$190 = about 115 quid) given the poor technical quality in past seasons. I plan to see how initial reviews are.

And re a vpn connection - surprisingly, if you google "vpn connection" you will see the answers to your (friend's) question. There is a cost involved.
Mikel Bee

John_c wrote:Any if our overseas fans on here signed up for the streaming of games?

Are BFC doing that this season? How would one set up a vpn connection to watch from "overseas". Asking for a friend.
I helped my mate Peruvian Pete set this up recently. Bought him an HMA Pro VPN annual sub. He then got Saudi Sarah to sign in with a Qatari IP and then sign up to IFollow as Johnny Forriner.
MCB

About your mate Peruvian Pete.... :whistle:
John_c

Mikel Bee wrote:
John_c wrote:Any if our overseas fans on here signed up for the streaming of games?

I helped my mate Peruvian Pete set this up recently. Bought him an HMA Pro VPN annual sub. He then got Saudi Sarah to sign in with a Qatari IP and then sign up to IFollow as Johnny Forriner.
My mate asks did it work?
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Mikel Bee

John_c wrote:
Mikel Bee wrote:

My mate asks did it work?
He says it did and they took the money. Will know for sure if it works when he visits in a few weeks.
VossaBee

I signed up for the service yesterday :D Looking forwards to minimum 46 live streamed games a year! :y:
John_c

VossaBee wrote:I signed up for the service yesterday :D Looking forwards to minimum 46 live streamed games a year! :y:
So are they actually doing that for all Barnet games? Bearing in mind they struggled with audio commentary I'll be interested to see how live video streaming works.

My friend says he can't wait and will be signing up for it.

VossaBee

I'm cautiously optimistic, but to be honest I'm not expecting much... Al long as I get to watch more games than recent years (the televised games in conference) I'l be, uhm.., fairly happy
John_c

VossaBee wrote:I'm cautiously optimistic, but to be honest I'm not expecting much... Al long as I get to watch more games than recent years (the televised games in conference) I'l be, uhm.., fairly happy
It's not PTV hosting it all anymore so it could be an improvement all round.

TorME

I've signed up some weeks ago. Looking forward to seeing Bees play on a regular basis! ;-)
genevabee

I'm quite tempted, but haven't quite got as far as getting my credit card out yet. Might wait for feedback from early adopters.
John_c

genevabee wrote:I'm quite tempted, but haven't quite got as far as getting my credit card out yet. Might wait for feedback from early adopters.
My friend might do the same.

Berlinbee

Missing games last season was tough! This is a godsend, definitely gonna sign up.