Chairmans Q&A answers

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
X-Bumble

Re: Chairmans Q&A answers

Tony K is a very honest and open guy. You don't need to wait for special written answers. If you want to know something, just go and ask him.
I find it odd sometimes how people (not on here I may add) start making up rumours and assumptions about things and then start complaining TK is behind it all when they could juts ask him.

I would say there are very, very few chairman who have openly inivited fans to meet him if they want to, or will happily sit and chat at a game.
kingpinfid

An honest guy, my arse. He's just as much of a politician in the way he thinks and acts as any of the local councillors in Barnet or Harrow.

His explanation of the Graz Bar name change is a load of rubbish. It was never the club's intention to change the name of the bar every couple of years to a different former player and who are these former players (Davids aside perhaps) who didn't want a bar named after them. It's bullshit.
Norfolk & Chance

john dockers shorts wrote:My wife moans a lot.... At least I'm doing something right!!!

Back on topic

As supporters we often simplify things but there are so many pieces of the puzzle we aren't privvy to.

Look forward to seeing the next installments
:y: :hi: Becbee will shoot you for that !!
X-Bumble

kingpinfid wrote:An honest guy, my arse. He's just as much of a politician in the way he thinks and acts as any of the local councillors in Barnet or Harrow.

His explanation of the Graz Bar name change is a load of rubbish. It was never the club's intention to change the name of the bar every couple of years to a different former player and who are these former players (Davids aside perhaps) who didn't want a bar named after them. It's bullshit.
Not sure what foundation of fact you are using for your views but hey-ho. Seems you want to disbelieve everything. Just as an aside, you don't wear a tin-foil hat do you?! ;)
eastbarnetsupporter

kingpinfid wrote:An honest guy, my arse. He's just as much of a politician in the way he thinks and acts as any of the local councillors in Barnet or Harrow.

Glass half empty?
ShankBee

Have you approached him to talk about this or did you just need to vent your spleen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BeesKnees

X-Bumble wrote:Tony K is a very honest and open guy. You don't need to wait for special written answers. If you want to know something, just go and ask him.
I find it odd sometimes how people (not on here I may add) start making up rumours and assumptions about things and then start complaining TK is behind it all when they could juts ask him.

I would say there are very, very few chairman who have openly inivited fans to meet him if they want to, or will happily sit and chat at a game.
I agree,
You can talk to him at any time, he will come across as open and honest, telling you what he wants you to hear.
ricardobee

"Tony K is a very honest and open guy." . . .

The quote went somehow like this: "I'll give the supporters a chance to vote to see if they want to move away from Underhill."
chesbee

If I remember correctly a few years ago there were vouchers in the back of the old season ticket book which you could exchange at various times for a tea/coffee, 50p off a burger, free programme or even a Barnet pen from the club shop, not a lot I know but it was something.
barnetpete

chesbee wrote:If I remember correctly a few years ago there were vouchers in the back of the old season ticket book which you could exchange at various times for a tea/coffee, 50p off a burger, free programme or even a Barnet pen from the club shop, not a lot I know but it was something.
The membership/season ticket gives you 15% off loads of stuff. Last season it also gave you 8 tickets to give to mates.
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
Reckless

How many are left Pedro? :-)
barnetpete

Reckless wrote:How many are left Pedro? :-)

How many mates I got? Not enough to take 8 tickets!!!!
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
ninestein

Anyone know when part 2 of this will be published?
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
First Half Only

'Media team' Brilliant :D :D
TorME

First Half Only wrote:'Media team' Brilliant :D :D
We actually have a media-team now. I think it consists of 3 peope.