Youth Team.

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
hoppy

Re: Youth Team.

ninestein wrote:Home 2nd round tie against MK Dons confirmed for this coming Tuesday night at 8pm.
Members can get free entry to this one.
Good luck to our u18s in this tough FA Youth cup-tie. Before that they play Leyton Orient away, tomorrow, kick off 10.30am.
jerroll

ninestein wrote:Home 2nd round tie against MK Dons confirmed for this coming Tuesday night at 8pm.
Great, same day as England v Brazil @ Wembley - another evening of hell on the A1 to get to THL!!
Afrobee

hoppy wrote:
Good luck to our u18s in this tough FA Youth cup-tie. Before that they play Leyton Orient away, tomorrow, kick off 10.30am.
Might actually be at the Hive as the last home match was swapped around due to an event taking place at the Hive!
hoppy

According to the Club's website our u18s are at home to Gillingham tomorrow, kick off 12 noon.
Norfolk & Chance

Afrobee wrote:
hoppy wrote:
Might actually be at the Hive as the last home match was swapped around due to an event taking place at the Hive!
Wedding?
jerroll

Norfolk & Chance wrote:
Afrobee wrote:
hoppy wrote:
Wedding?
nope , it was when the Jacksonville jags were doing their mine American football demonstrations.
Norfolk & Chance

Well I would never have guessed that one.
Thanks
hoofer2

jerroll wrote:
Great, same day as England v Brazil @ Wembley - another evening of hell on the A1 to get to THL!!
There may be a better option than the A1 - I live in St Albans and always do the following and is normally very light on traffic:

On M25, turn off at London Colney junction.

Take B556 until it joins Watling Street and turn left

Keep in a straight line passing through Radlett, Elstree and past Stanmore Orthopaedice hospital

Just after hospital take first right into Wood Lane, then take left down Dennis Lane just after Harrow Rugby Club

Drive down Dennis Lane up to Lidls, straight ahead at lights toward Marsh Lane - Canons Park is left at big set of lights,
or continue down to Queensbury roundabout if you park in Hive Car Park

I often take this route to Wembley games too
jerroll

hoofer2 wrote:
jerroll wrote:
There may be a better option than the A1 - I live in St Albans and always do the following and is normally very light on traffic:

On M25, turn off at London Colney junction.

Take B556 until it joins Watling Street and turn left

Keep in a straight line passing through Radlett, Elstree and past Stanmore Orthopaedice hospital

Just after hospital take first right into Wood Lane, then take left down Dennis Lane just after Harrow Rugby Club

Drive down Dennis Lane up to Lidls, straight ahead at lights toward Marsh Lane - Canons Park is left at big set of lights,
or continue down to Queensbury roundabout if you park in Hive Car Park

I often take this route to Wembley games too
tried that too gridlocked whenever events on at Wembley
ETBee

Did the game v Gills take place? If so what happened and who played?

The club website rarerly seems to report on U23s and U18s games, or maybe I just can't find the reports...
hoppy

ETBee wrote:Did the game v Gills take place? If so what happened and who played?

The club website rarerly seems to report on U23s and U18s games, or maybe I just can't find the reports...
The match was postponed. The club did mention this on Twitter.
ETBee

I don't use Twitter, maybe I should.
hoppy

Bees u18s 2 2 AFC Wimbledon on the 3G pitch today.