David Tutonda

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
ETBee

Re: David Tutonda

I couldn't understand in the Exeter game why so often he was standing so clearly unmarked on the left in their half, 25 yards from an opponent, but nobody thought to send a cross field ball to him. It seemed so obvious to us.
NorthFinchleyBee

I wondered that too. Saying that, JCR seemed to be having a word with about marking for the second Exeter goal and I think he needs to work on aspects of his defensive play, but he is improving all the time, is good going forward and brings a very real physical presence to the game. The crowd were singing his name on Tuesday.
JWTBee

NorthFinchleyBee wrote:I wondered that too. Saying that, JCR seemed to be having a word with about marking for the second Exeter goal and I think he needs to work on aspects of his defensive play, but he is improving all the time, is good going forward and brings a very real physical presence to the game. The crowd were singing his name on Tuesday.
I noticed that too but I think that he was almost certainly fouled before Exeter's winning goal.Absolutely gutting it was after such an impressive 70 minutes.As people have already said the real problem was that we are missing too many experienced pros to be bring on from the bench.The situation on Tuesday screamed out for Weston to be brought on if he had been fit - probably before Jack Taylor's error that led to their first goal.
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!