Short sleeve shirts

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC

Short sleeve shirts

Postby barnetpete » 13 Sep 2017, 11:27

Noticed last night as the second half was about to start that all the players were in short sleeved shirts and none had any long sleeved underarmour on. Any idea if we only have short sleeved shirts this season? Just surprised to see, as due to the wind and rain, normally there is always one or two who want long sleeves.
Do you shop on Amazon? Please consider donating, at no extra cost to yourself, to help Children & Young People in Barnet, via https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1164713-0, Amazon will donate to Young Barnet Fdn with every purchase.
barnetpete
 
Posts: 1777
Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 13:37

Re: Short sleeve shirts

Postby Mr Smart » 13 Sep 2017, 12:21

Were Exeter players being a bit grabby and they decided to change at half time?
Mr Smart
 
Posts: 2560
Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 18:20

Re: Short sleeve shirts

Postby Reckless » 13 Sep 2017, 13:17

That was very well observed Pete. I saw a lady seated near us wearing Sunglasses! Bizarre.
User avatar
Reckless
 
Posts: 2957
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:53
Location: Potters Bar

Re: Short sleeve shirts

Postby Norfolk & Chance » 13 Sep 2017, 13:20

She may have glaucoma and the glare from the lights might be uncomfortable.

I know it was meant in jest but there is likely a good reason for her unseasonal eyewear.
Norfolk & Chance
 
Posts: 808
Joined: 03 Jun 2017, 09:22

Re: Short sleeve shirts

Postby barnetpete » 13 Sep 2017, 14:00

Norfolk & Chance wrote:She may have glaucoma and the glare from the lights might be uncomfortable.

I know it was meant in jest but there is likely a good reason for her unseasonal eyewear.



No Gloucoma, she is just a wally who forgot her normal glasses, and the sunglasses are prescription so she could see whats going on!
Do you shop on Amazon? Please consider donating, at no extra cost to yourself, to help Children & Young People in Barnet, via https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1164713-0, Amazon will donate to Young Barnet Fdn with every purchase.
barnetpete
 
Posts: 1777
Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 13:37

Re: Short sleeve shirts

Postby hoofer2 » 13 Sep 2017, 14:16

While on the topic of matchwear - what are the "bras" / "crop tops" the players are wearing under their shirts all about?
To stop nipple tweaking perhaps ?
hoofer2
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: 01 Feb 2011, 13:48

Re: Short sleeve shirts

Postby beew » 13 Sep 2017, 14:21

hoofer2 wrote:While on the topic of matchwear - what are the "bras" / "crop tops" the players are wearing under their shirts all about?
To stop nipple tweaking perhaps ?


I think it's a gps system that tracks their runs, distance covered and ,position over the match. Used by the analysts to provide stats to Rossi
beew
 
Posts: 3073
Joined: 29 Jan 2012, 17:46

Re: Short sleeve shirts

Postby Norfolk & Chance » 13 Sep 2017, 15:52

barnetpete wrote:
Norfolk & Chance wrote:She may have glaucoma and the glare from the lights might be uncomfortable.

I know it was meant in jest but there is likely a good reason for her unseasonal eyewear.



No Gloucoma, she is just a wally who forgot her normal glasses, and the sunglasses are prescription so she could see whats going on!



Ah I see. The lady in question is clearly known to Reckless, hence the dig. I'll mind my own......... :D
Norfolk & Chance
 
Posts: 808
Joined: 03 Jun 2017, 09:22


Return to General Barnet Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], hoppy, ninestein, WindsorBee and 23 guests