Legends/Graziolis Bar yesterday at HT

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
First Half Only

Legends/Graziolis Bar yesterday at HT

I can't believe there hasn't yet been a thread up about this farce of a so called bar.
There's just so many things wrong with this place I don't know where to start.
1.The staff are either just stupid or they are taking the piss.
I was one of the 1st in there before ht..a good 5 mins before and ordered 3 pints of Fosters.. what I was served was 3 3/4s of a pint of what can only be described as dishwater.. The fella before was already asking for his not full pints to be topped up...this caused utter confusion to the staff who had to ask another member if they were allowed to top these up.
This was eventually done but so badly poured that these now became a pint of froth....
Anyway the brains of the operation took over and procedded to just keep pouring until eventually 3 pints emerged. (I think proberly 6 pints were wasted in this time)
£13 I was charged... for 3 pints.. when I asked how can that be more confusion occurred.. not £4.33.333 a pint is it... eventually £12..
by this time there is now a good 100/150 people trying without luck to get a beer... everyone is moaning..

one thing amazes me.. certain people will moan constantly about the shit beer shit service etc in this bar yet on full time will go straight back in there... Madness.

Myself and others have decided to boycott this place from now on unless there are drastic changes.
yet in Peking order the bar us run very well with decent staff who know how to pour a pint..

Surely others must of have a similar experience yesterday.
South_Belfast_Bee

Re: Legends/Graziolis Bar yesterday at HT

I've noticed this a few times this season, why I still go in there I don't know. Firstly the usually pull the tap handle down too slowly releasing a lot of foam. The simplest thing to do would be to let it run for a second until the beer runs clear before putting the glass under - if they're worried about wastage, I'd assure them they're wasting far more doing what they're doing!
PBBee

Whilst we're at it...at 3:30 the South stand bar had no tea, coffee or burgers.

Yet they had Bovril so one would assume they simply ran out of teabags.

Utter shambles on and off the pitch.
South_Belfast_Bee

PBBee wrote:Whilst we're at it...at 3:30 the South stand bar had no tea, coffee or burgers.

You pay peanuts...
BeeBoi1980

First Half Only wrote:I can't believe there hasn't yet been a thread up about this farce of a so called bar.
There's just so many things wrong with this place I don't know where to start.
1.The staff are either just stupid or they are taking the piss.
I was one of the 1st in there before ht..a good 5 mins before and ordered 3 pints of Fosters.. what I was served was 3 3/4s of a pint of what can only be described as dishwater.. The fella before was already asking for his not full pints to be topped up...this caused utter confusion to the staff who had to ask another member if they were allowed to top these up.
This was eventually done but so badly poured that these now became a pint of froth....
Anyway the brains of the operation took over and procedded to just keep pouring until eventually 3 pints emerged. (I think proberly 6 pints were wasted in this time)
£13 I was charged... for 3 pints.. when I asked how can that be more confusion occurred.. not £4.33.333 a pint is it... eventually £12..
by this time there is now a good 100/150 people trying without luck to get a beer... everyone is moaning..

one thing amazes me.. certain people will moan constantly about the shit beer shit service etc in this bar yet on full time will go straight back in there... Madness.

Myself and others have decided to boycott this place from now on unless there are drastic changes.
yet in Peking order the bar us run very well with decent staff who know how to pour a pint..

Surely others must of have a similar experience yesterday.
This is old news. Quite staggering they haven’t improved things as this bar could be a real asset with some small changes. It really wouldn’t take much to improve the service. Pre poured (decent) beers are a must. We have covered it so many times though, and nothing has changed.
mcleod23

PBBee wrote:Whilst we're at it...at 3:30 the South stand bar had no tea, coffee or burgers.

PPBee - I had the same experience, no tea they said - it was actually the cups. When I said, just use the non tea cups they had there (presumably for soup or something), they agreed. You could even walk to another tea hut and ask for some more, it's not hard.

I know they are kids, but seriously use your brain. He then lined up all the 'cups' with tea bags in ready for HT. Easily a couple of hundred quid down the drain if nothing said.

Considering TK's business acumen, a big shame that it's not passed onto the snack bar staff.
beew

Scrap the draught beer and serve bottled beers. All they'd have to do is unscrew the tops and hand them over to the customer. Problem solved. I'm astounded that despite all the comments on here and the follow up emails of complaints, the club have failed to address the obvious issues.
mcleod23

TK isn't bothered beew - the reason Pecking Order runs pretty smoothly over the rest of the outlets in the ground, is due to its position at the site, constantly on show and has guests. Fans are an after thought.
First Half Only

beew wrote:Scrap the draught beer and serve bottled beers. All they'd have to do is unscrew the tops and hand them over to the customer. Problem solved. I'm astounded that despite all the comments on here and the follow up emails of complaints, the club have failed to address the obvious issues.
I actually think taking a top off a bottle would be too difficult for most people working there..
Also how about someone working the till who can actually count better than pre school level.
becbee

Why don't you all just email TK and see what response you get?

It seems to say something when fans who have supposedly gone to watch the match are trying to buy refreshments at 3.30pm and a good 5 minutes before half time.
PBBee

In the south stand you can see the whole pitch from both tea huts actually becbee!
mcleod23

I went before HT because I was so bored. Nothing happens.

If you go at HT, it takes at least 20 minutes to get served. So you either miss the last 5 of the first half or first 5 of the second.
CrawleyBee

becbee wrote:Why don't you all just email TK and see what response you get?

It seems to say something when fans who have supposedly gone to watch the match are trying to buy refreshments at 3.30pm and a good 5 minutes before half time.

Has anyone ever got a response from TK? Think it’s always set to go into his spam filter!
Formerly Watfordbee
First Half Only

I didn't know it's compulsory to watch the whole match.
I always thought if you payed to get in it was your own choice.
Silly me
Last edited by First Half Only on 12 Nov 2017, 19:47, edited 1 time in total.
Norfolk & Chance

Frankly Becbee, you pay your money and takes your choice and it has naff all to do with anyone else!