5 for £50 Offer

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
lemming3k

Re: 5 for £50 Offer

Any ideas when the offer expires(it just says matches between Christmas and end of March but doesn't mention last purchase date)? I'm assuming it's valid in all stands as well?
Two things I can't see mentioned in the article that would seem quite important.
simmosenior

After today, can I get a refund?
BeeinBristol

lemming3k wrote:Any ideas when the offer expires(it just says matches between Christmas and end of March but doesn't mention last purchase date)? I'm assuming it's valid in all stands as well?
Two things I can't see mentioned in the article that would seem quite important.
Got my one before the game today.No mention at the shop of a last purchase date. There are 8 games i think between the Swindon game on new years day & Crewe on the 30th of March. There is no need to specify which games in advance. Personally i got an allocated seat in the West stand although this isn't essential: So now I am just required to go to the shop before the game & get the card verified/swiped to take up my seat. Hope this is a help.( asked for id - showed my picture driving licence)
BeeinBristol

lemming3k wrote:Any ideas when the offer expires(it just says matches between Christmas and end of March but doesn't mention last purchase date)? I'm assuming it's valid in all stands as well?
Got my one before the game today.No mention at the shop of a last purchase date. There are 8 games i think between the Swindon game on new years day & Crewe on the 30th of March. There is no need to specify which games in advance. Personally i got an allocated seat in the West stand although this isn't essential: So now I am just required to go to the shop before the game & get the card verified/swiped to take up my seat. Hope this is a help.( asked for id - showed my picture driving licence)
lemming3k

BeeinBristol wrote:
Thanks mate, that's great info! There are indeed 8 games so I wondered how they'd work it. Sounds like they check ID so people don't transfer it, which is fair enough. I should be able to sign up before the Swindon game then. At least you'll be evens after 2 games even if the football doesn't improve.
dawat

simmosenior wrote:After today, can I get a refund?
Refund? Refund? The club would have to pay me £50 to watch any more performances like yesterday!
b4life

I was interested in this offer until I got this email

The 5 games for £50.00 works as follows:

Complete a membership form:
Ensure that valid ID is provided
Name and address details required
Contacts number & email required
Membership agreement must be signed by customer
Photo to be taken when signing up
Membership card only to be issued if ID is provided.
One off payment:
£50 Adult & Concession
£10 U17’s
Choose 5 games between now and the end of March 2018.
You are able to choose where you would like to sit. (Same seat for every game that you will attend)
Please note that the membership will expire after the 5th game.
You will receive a phone call before your membership is due to expire and advising you how you can continue on as a Barnet FC member. (standard BFC tariff)

To sign up, please pop into the Club Shop any day between 8am and 11pm. Please note: we're unable to sign up any memberships on a matchday between the hours of 11am and 6pm. Please do not hesitate to pop into the Club Shop or call us on 020 8381 3800 to find out more.

I live 100 miles from the Hive, so no chance of getting their on a non-match day. Why on earth can't the form be completed and submitted beforehand with a suitable photo and ID simply checked on issuing it? Another own goal by Barnet Football Club.
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
MCB

The club do genuinely have some amazing offers.

But i'm constantly blown away by the complication of the execution of the offers.

This could be SO simple. :....:
beew

b4life wrote:I was interested in this offer until I got this email

One off payment:
£50 Adult & Concession
£10 U17’s
You are able to choose where you would like to sit. (Same seat for every game that you will attend)
You will receive a phone call before your membership is due to expire and advising you how you can continue on as a Barnet FC member. (standard BFC tariff)

To sign up, please pop into the Club Shop any day between 8am and 11pm. Please note: we're unable to sign up any memberships on a matchday between the hours of 11am and 6pm. Please do not hesitate to pop into the Club Shop or call us on 020 8381 3800 to find out more.

I live 100 miles from the Hive, so no chance of getting their on a non-match day. Why on earth can't the form be completed and submitted beforehand with a suitable photo and ID simply checked on issuing it? Another own goal by Barnet Football Club.

Totally agree. I only live 6 miles away but it'd probably take a few hours of go there and back to get this sorted.
barnetpete

For those who live a good distance away i do know that they will be accommodating, call up and ask or email and they will be helpful.
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
BeeBoi1980

barnetpete wrote:For those who live a good distance away i do know that they will be accommodating, call up and ask or email and they will be helpful.
What!? That would take almost as much time as moaning about how unaccommodating the club are on a forum. You're mad.
b4life

Er, I did email them and that was the response I got, so don't make assumptions! So if I call up I get a different response, crazy!
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
LadyBee

beew wrote:
b4life wrote:I was interested in this offer until I got this email

One off payment:
£50 Adult & Concession
£10 U17’s

Totally agree. I only live 6 miles away but it'd probably take a few hours of go there and back to get this sorted.
Takes about 5 minutes.
b4life

If you don't live a long way from the Hive maybe
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926