The Hive atmosphere

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
pgbee

Re: The Hive atmosphere

LeicesterBee wrote:
amberforever wrote:Thanks for that Mike. A good pair of sunglasses should have been on my Christmas list then! At least its a chance to top up the sun tan before jetting off somewhere!
This is true! And also you’ll be fortunate enough to get a close up of MM’s man management skills :D
A lot of the current standers are not backward in voicing opinions, I'm not sure sitting them near the dugout is a good plan, are the dugouts moving to the West though?
John Hunt

The atmospheric Daren West - the voice of the West Stand (named in his honour) has been unwell.

News from Potters Bar today on his birthday is that he is on the mend and soon to return to The Hive.

The atmosphere should improve then.

Performances will improve on the pitch and we will end safely on 45 points.

Marvellous.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
underhillbovrilstink

ETBee wrote:About 70% nitrogen, 20% oxygen and the rest is an air of disappointment.

The atmosphere back at Underhill was up to 70% Methane at some games, particularly if you were down wind of the Bovril and Boiled Burger Boys on the East Terrace.

I distinktly remember one evening game in 2001, playing Wycombe in the League Cup 1st Round/1st Leg, my eyes were stinging and throat gagging from the foul smells lingering across the terrace every 5 mins or so, one chap couldn’t contain his anger anymore and called out the “trumper” demanding he stop it or leave the terrace!

An Underhill diet would ruin ones bowels.