Swindon Tomorrow

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
mcleod23

Swindon Tomorrow

I'm as pissed off as everyone else, but the only way we can influence it as fans is to give vocal support tomorrow. I don't feel like doing it because of how we're playing, the doom and gloom, MM, TK, take a pop at whoever.

But. Let's bloody get behind them tomorrow. Like it or not, they are our players and it's going to them to get us out of this mess. We cannot accept relegation now as there are games to play. Barnet have a knack of winning when not expected to, tomorrow would be a start to do this.

Time to try and scrap some positivity (if only 1%) otherwise it isn't worth going.
LeicesterBee

Re: Swindon Tomorrow

Spot on. After all, who’d have expected the result we got at their place earlier in the season?

Support the players for 90 mins. If the result doesn’t go our way, then by all means give MM both barrels at the FT whistle!
amberforever

Yes, its strange but even after the disappointing defeat yesterday, there seems to be a feeling of more positive effort from the team. Could be a turning point.
adher36

Fans have tried being positive and it has had no effect, and fans have tried being negative by booing, shouting and everything else.

Nothing makes a blind bit of difference to the current bunch of let downs.
redbottle99

mcleod23 wrote:I'm as pissed off as everyone else, but the only way we can influence it as fans is to give vocal support tomorrow. I don't feel like doing it because of how we're playing, the doom and gloom, MM, TK, take a pop at whoever.

But. Let's bloody get behind them tomorrow. Like it or not, they are our players and it's going to them to get us out of this mess. We cannot accept relegation now as there are games to play. Barnet have a knack of winning when not expected to, tomorrow would be a start to do this.

Time to try and scrap some positivity (if only 1%) otherwise it isn't worth going.
Yes! lets all be loud and get behind the team well said
dawat

adher36 wrote:Fans have tried being positive and it has had no effect, and fans have tried being negative by booing, shouting and everything else.

Nothing makes a blind bit of difference to the current bunch of let downs.
The Exeter match result was a hugely disappointing especially after the Barnet trade mark late goal slip up having managed to equalise away from home. That said, at least there seemed to be some fighting spirit about the team yesterday and a lot of attempts on Exeter's goal albeit with minimal success. On another day we might have ended up with a double figure Barnet scoreline and the comments on here would have undoubtedly been a lot different.
So I think that's it is only fair to give the team our support against Swindon to show that their best efforts are appreciated. As many people have previously commented, losing is bad, but at least it becomes less painful if the players are seen to be giving 100% and have tried to play sensible decent football. If the team can stick with this approach then the arrival of a couple of new players that we need should start to show continual improvements and quite a few more wins.
South_Belfast_Bee

The absnce of an official Bee_Forever thread is making me uncomfortable.
northantsbee

So....
Going Indieground 7pm Tuesday, https://www.madwaspradio.com/
letchbee94

Good post Mcleod23.
If the team can play with the same attacking mentality we did yesterday then we can certainly start 2018 with 3 points.
foxy

Is this the Swindon match day thread?!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....where is PeeForever hiding!
Norfolk & Chance

Name calling?

Good grief, it's like the playground!
Bee_Forever

Match Thread on the way. Recovered now from hangover of yesterday. Poor old Foxy, Aussie bantz ain't what it used to be.
beew

foxy wrote:Is this the Swindon match day thread?!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....where is PeeForever hiding!

Just looked and he's not behind my sofa.
foxy

An Aspall awaits you sir