I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC

Re: I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Postby Reckless » 02 Jan 2018, 19:56

Come on Martin answer the phone!
User avatar
Reckless
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:53
Location: Potters Bar

Re: I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Postby MCB » 02 Jan 2018, 19:58

Reckless wrote:Come on Martin answer the phone!


Et tu Brutus? :*(:

Sadly for you, he's watching back to back Only Fools and Horses Christmas Specials and not picking up.
User avatar
MCB
 
Posts: 2077
Joined: 11 May 2016, 17:41

Re: I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Postby Itai-bee » 02 Jan 2018, 20:08

And if he does pick up. He never says Goodbye
Itai-bee
 
Posts: 621
Joined: 26 Sep 2016, 14:37

Re: I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Postby Reckless » 02 Jan 2018, 20:18

MCB wrote:
Reckless wrote:Come on Martin answer the phone!


Et tu Brutus? :*(:

Sadly for you, he's watching back to back Only Fools and Horses Christmas Specials and not picking up.


That's Lovely Allen! See what I did there?
User avatar
Reckless
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:53
Location: Potters Bar

Re: I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Postby letchbee94 » 02 Jan 2018, 20:31

MCB wrote:
Reckless wrote:Come on Martin answer the phone!


Et tu Brutus? :*(:

Sadly for you, he's watching back to back Only Fools and Horses Christmas Specials and not picking up.


Don't blame him.
Lovely jubbly
letchbee94
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:59

Re: I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Postby Reckless » 13 Jan 2018, 19:30

7 wins and 7 draws from 19 games now. Harrogate is lovely they say, as is Truro!
Possible couple of juicy weekenders there Mrs Reckless, get your War Paint ready sweetie.
User avatar
Reckless
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:53
Location: Potters Bar

Re: I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Postby northantsbee » 13 Jan 2018, 21:07

Get Nicky on
User avatar
northantsbee
 
Posts: 1751
Joined: 01 Apr 2011, 11:24

Re: I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Postby ricardobee » 14 Jan 2018, 12:30

". . . Harrogate is lovely they say, as is Truro!"

The way this team is going, it will not be long before Mrs. Reckless is visiting Great Yarmouth for the weekend!
ricardobee
 
Posts: 1549
Joined: 26 Feb 2011, 11:50

Re: I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Postby letchbee94 » 14 Jan 2018, 13:06

Reckless wrote:7 wins and 7 draws from 19 games now. Harrogate is lovely they say, as is Truro!
Possible couple of juicy weekenders there Mrs Reckless, get your War Paint ready sweetie.


Going to take some doing, it not as if we are 18th in table and on a bad run of form and hoping for teams below is to keep losing.

We need 2 other teams to be really poor for us to stay up imo and for us to WIN WIN WIN.
letchbee94
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:59

Re: I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Postby Reckless » 14 Jan 2018, 15:07

ricardobee wrote:". . . Harrogate is lovely they say, as is Truro!"

The way this team is going, it will not be long before Mrs. Reckless is visiting Great Yarmouth for the weekend!


Chip and pie oasis in Yarmouth Market Place Greavsie plus the Feathers and the Tavern oh and the Coachmakers. The ground boosts the oldest grandstand still in use too. Don't mind Yarmouth mate apart from the Waxworks - what a Benghazi the boys kept asking "whos that Dad?"
Walking round reminded me of the Town End at Southburied Road.
User avatar
Reckless
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:53
Location: Potters Bar

Re: I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Postby Reckless » 14 Jan 2018, 15:17

20180114_151502.png


1890......lovely.
User avatar
Reckless
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:53
Location: Potters Bar

Re: I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Postby ricardobee » 14 Jan 2018, 18:36

Indeed a lovely picture. and yes the oldest wooden stand in the world (I'm reliably informed) still in use. A stand where my bottom was parked on Saturday, to view a magnificent 1-0 victory over Godmanchester Rovers F.C. this was preceded by a pint in the Market Tavern before a stroll through the cemetary to the Wellesley.
And for the fans of Great Yarmouth, tomorrow night in Smudgers, (the clubhouse) the Chairman, and joint managers are holding a Fans Forum, obviously not afraid to meet the supporters man-to-man, where they can ask any football related questions.
How refreshing is that?
ricardobee
 
Posts: 1549
Joined: 26 Feb 2011, 11:50

Re: I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Postby John_c » 14 Jan 2018, 19:41

ricardobee wrote:Indeed a lovely picture. and yes the oldest wooden stand in the world (I'm reliably informed) still in use. A stand where my bottom was parked on Saturday, to view a magnificent 1-0 victory over Godmanchester Rovers F.C. this was preceded by a pint in the Market Tavern before a stroll through the cemetary to the Wellesley.
And for the fans of Great Yarmouth, tomorrow night in Smudgers, (the clubhouse) the Chairman, and joint managers are holding a Fans Forum, obviously not afraid to meet the supporters man-to-man, where they can ask any football related questions.
How refreshing is that?
Sounds shit.

I use Tapatalk like the cool kids
:geahh:

Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

"Can't wait to hear the latest excuses from that bell end John C"
User avatar
John_c
 
Posts: 4533
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 08:23

Re: I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Postby hoofer2 » 15 Jan 2018, 09:02

Reckless wrote:
ricardobee wrote:". . . Harrogate is lovely they say, as is Truro!"

The way this team is going, it will not be long before Mrs. Reckless is visiting Great Yarmouth for the weekend!


Chip and pie oasis in Yarmouth Market Place Greavsie plus the Feathers and the Tavern oh and the Coachmakers. The ground boosts the oldest grandstand still in use too. Don't mind Yarmouth mate apart from the Waxworks - what a Benghazi the boys kept asking "whos that Dad?"
Walking round reminded me of the Town End at Southburied Road.


The waxworks cannot be as bad as the ones at Bembridge on the Isle of Wight !! I like the pianiola's that play in some of the fish and chip shops in Great Yarmouth. They would get my vote for half time entertainment.
hoofer2
 
Posts: 2768
Joined: 01 Feb 2011, 13:48

Re: I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Postby Bee_Forever » 15 Jan 2018, 09:28

Sadly the Waxworks closed last year, probably because no-one could read the faded labels to see who the people actually were!

The bowling alley opposite burned down a year later. At least the Wetherspoons is now a Wetherspoons Hotel!
Bee_Forever
 
Posts: 2606
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:25

PreviousNext

Return to General Barnet Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BEE428, Bee52, beeamazed, Google [Bot], jerroll and 36 guests