Hadley F.C. v Hoddesdon Town F.C.

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Mikel Bee

Re: Hadley F.C. v Hoddesdon Town F.C.

LoudmouthBFC wrote:
Bee_Forever wrote:Having initially decided to go, I decided against attending as my experience watching a losing team had soured me to watching live football to the extent I needed a week off.

Contrary to Tony's view, the main reason Barnet fans switched to Hadley was not because Barnet were losing, but because Hadley offers a friendly atmosphere and football in Barnet. Two things sadly lacking at THL.

Ironically Barnet being shit actually put me off going to Hadley, rather than vice versa.

And they won again last night 4-0. Show's I'm good luck for them not bad luck and I don't bring the bad hoodoo over Barnet forum this season.
But do you also wear shorts to Hadley games?
LoudmouthBFC

Mikel Bee wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:
Bee_Forever wrote:Having initially decided to go, I decided against attending as my experience watching a losing team had soured me to watching live football to the extent I needed a week off.

Contrary to Tony's view, the main reason Barnet fans switched to Hadley was not because Barnet were losing, but because Hadley offers a friendly atmosphere and football in Barnet. Two things sadly lacking at THL.

Ironically Barnet being shit actually put me off going to Hadley, rather than vice versa.

And they won again last night 4-0. Show's I'm good luck for them not bad luck and I don't bring the bad hoodoo over Barnet forum this season.
But do you also wear shorts to Hadley games?
HAHA there ain't a day I don't wear shorts.
mattybee2006

Hadley won 4-0 against London Tigers on Wednesday. Highlights can be watched here https://youtu.be/6Yds7XX3cMY