Crawley (Away) The Flightless Chicken Match Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
RichardM

Re: Crawley (Away) The Flightless Chicken Match Thread

LoudmouthBFC wrote:
RichardM wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:Crawley Town F.C. 2 v Barnet F.C. 0 | Give the dog a home | Matchday Vlog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGwrjgmIKYs
Very disappointed that you had to include Andrew Adie in your montage. You obviously know nothing about Andrew's role at the club during the 21 years he was at the club until he left at Christmas. I can assure you he made absolutely no contribution towards the mess that the club is now in.

Every member of staff at the club has let us fans down so far this season, that starts from the chairman down to the bar staff.
Rubbish! There are more than 250 people on the payroll and you think they all are to blame for the mess. That is like saying the entire payroll of Carillion are responsible for the company going into liquidation today. I know like all Barnet fans you must be very upset and worried at the moment but please get a grip.
Itai-bee

LoudmouthBFC wrote:
RichardM wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:Crawley Town F.C. 2 v Barnet F.C. 0 | Give the dog a home | Matchday Vlog

Very disappointed that you had to include Andrew Adie in your montage. You obviously know nothing about Andrew's role at the club during the 21 years he was at the club until he left at Christmas. I can assure you he made absolutely no contribution towards the mess that the club is now in.

Every member of staff at the club has let us fans down so far this season, that starts from the chairman down to the bar staff.
Harsh to blame the bar staff.
Apart from the young lady who served me a pint at half time the other week.
My pint had a bigger head than Sam Allardyce.
jerroll

Itai-bee wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:
RichardM wrote:

Harsh to blame the bar staff.
Apart from the young lady who served me a pint at half time the other week.
My pint had a bigger head than Sam Allardyce.
Bar staff have been as hopeless as the team this season, took me 40 mins to get a portion of chips on nyd, they need to be trained properly but never last more than 1 game. car park token - whats that!
LoudmouthBFC

RichardM wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:
RichardM wrote:

Rubbish! There are more than 250 people on the payroll and you think they all are to blame for the mess. That is like saying the entire payroll of Carillion are responsible for the company going into liquidation today. I know like all Barnet fans you must be very upset and worried at the moment but please get a grip.
I'm not getting personal with 'Andrew Adie' it seems like you must know him. Even if you don't either way Barnet FC are bottom of the football league therefore are failing right now.
barnetjohn

RichardM wrote:

I have to say I agree here- Andrew Adie did a great job by and large, and was a loyal servant to the club. He was the guy who carried out TK's orders rather than being a decision maker who was responsible for the club's malaise.
barnetjohn

But generally a great vlog as always. Keep up the good work mate.
shankbee01

I blame MCB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amberforever

I always remember this well dressed guy, turned out to be AA, just started talking to a group of us during a match on the NT. We were watching Bolasie up front doing really well. AA gave us alot of information and background to the player, and also about BFC and its general well being. He seemed a really decent, switched on guy to us.