TK ACT NOW

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
CrawleyBee

Re: TK ACT NOW

john dockers shorts wrote:I think we need to add a little perspective to all of this.

Relegation does not mean we go bust!

I want to watch us win football games and we will do this in the conference.

What is so great about league 2???

Agree to a point. Conference is about our level let’s face it, but we need to show ambition or what’s the point in turning up ?
Formerly Watfordbee
Norfolk & Chance

john dockers shorts wrote:I think we need to add a little perspective to all of this.

Relegation does not mean we go bust!

I want to watch us win football games and we will do this in the conference.

What is so great about league 2???
I'm with you this but the trouble is we have a disturbing habit of winning so many games in the conference, we win the title.

You can imagine the scenes at the Hive of distraught fans, sobbing and wailing as we contemplate another promotion to the football league.

Although if we go down this season, I do seriously question whether we could do it again. Due to the shambles that is our club right now, we could genuinely be in free fall. Winning the conference again might be as likely as Darlington winning it in the medium term.
northantsbee

When we have been relegated before I have been optimistic that we would be able to bounce back ... this time however, a deep rot seems to have set in and If we go down I would not be surprised to see us struggling in the bottom half of the NL next season. Before a change of manger would usually see an upturn in results, but as we have seen a change of manager is making little to no difference or even exacerbates the problem.
Going Indieground 7pm Tuesday, https://www.madwaspradio.com/
dawat

Guys in any football team, winning becomes a habit that is self generating. How many times do you watch a top Premier League side (sorry about this) play a lower placed side and struggle yet somehow manage to score the winning goal? It happens far too many times for it to just be coincidence. They win because their players and manager believe that even on a bad day that they should win and never accept defeat even with just minutes to go.
Is it just coincidence that Barnet have lost so many games with just minutes to go? Of course not, they are mentally expecting to get beaten and as the final whistle approaches get more and more anxious waiting for the inevitable goal. It is a Barnet self fulfilling prophesy. A prophesy of loss that is being reinforced by the attitude of some players, a manager who has little belief in most of his squad and a chairman who has and still is burying his head in the sand about the situation.
Looking at the performances and results over the last year, the squad, management and club chairman should think themselves lucky that they still have any fan base and some supporters who are willing to watch their games for free let alone pay hard earned money for that dubious privilage!
underhillbovrilstink

How about trying to be the best you can be and move forward as a club.

Its easier to stay up in league 2 than gain promotion from the conference.
DerekRocholl

mcleod23 wrote:What actually has to go on footballing wise for him to do something? Drives me f****** mad.

Does he actually care what league we are in? Honestly.

Seems like a broken record, but we have to have a new manager by Saturday (actually tomorrow morning). Give it to Allen, he's the only one who can save us and would want to. No other f***** is going to touch it with a bargepole.

Lincoln are absolutely going to take us to the cleaners. TK please do something.
Give the man a break he's been answering all those questions he asked supporters to send him. He hasn't got time to do everything !
dawat

Hiveoccupier wrote:
mcleod23 wrote:What actually has to go on footballing wise for him to do something? Drives me f****** mad.

Does he actually care what league we are in? Honestly.

Seems like a broken record, but we have to have a new manager by Saturday (actually tomorrow morning). Give it to Allen, he's the only one who can save us and would want to. No other f***** is going to touch it with a bargepole.

Lincoln are absolutely going to take us to the cleaners. TK please do something.
Give the man a break he's been answering all those questions he asked supporters to send him. He hasn't got time to do everything !
How is TK at playing left side of defence?
#Beebot

Wanting us to get relegated so we can start winning games again. Good grief.

An easier solution might be to just not persist with an imbecile as manager and then not give him the responsibility of appointing his successor in a job he's already failed at.

Maybe if we deployed this radical strategy we might start winning games without having to relegate ourselves.
CrawleyBee

Stick Nelson in charge from tomorrow.
Formerly Watfordbee
Bee_Forever

All those people saying I would not support Barnet under Allen are every bit as bad as the Rossi lover's who have been revelling in our misfortune since he resigned.

Support the club not the manager.

Mad Dog in.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Mikel Bee

watfordbee wrote:Stick Nelson in charge from tomorrow.
Might be worth a go, at least until the permanent replacement comes in. MM's post match interview sounded like he's rushed off his feet with hiring the new man, hiring players and with no assistant or goalkeeping coach managing the first team. Nelson might be able to provide some fresh ideas for the first team whilst MM focuses on the other matters.
b4life

The new coach should be the final piece of the jigsaw for a promotion push in league 2 not a rescue job. Given mm's record trying to manage the team so far I have no confidence either he'll pick the right coach or make the right decisions as manager. It's most likely we'll get relegated, be 12th in conference this time next season and sack mm and the new coach.
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
#Beebot

b4life wrote:The new coach should be the final piece of the jigsaw for a promotion push in league 2 not a rescue job. Given mm's record trying to manage the team so far I have no confidence either he'll pick the right coach or make the right decisions as manager. It's most likely we'll get relegated, be 12th in conference this time next season and sack mm and the new coach.
This, a new head coach only papers over the cracks as they will be working under severe constraints.
gowerfan

It is good players we need not new management.

The current squad would struggle in the Conference and I would back Boreham Wood to beat us any day.

We need 5 or 6 new faces to at least give us something to play for in the closing part of the season.

If that does not happen we may go down with the record lowest points tally ever. I think we had about 13 points by the end of September so we have picked up just 7 in over 3 months. Dire. Disappointing. Sad. At that rate we will be down by Easter.
#Beebot

gowerfan wrote:It is good players we need not new management.

The current squad would struggle in the Conference and I would back Boreham Wood to beat us any day.

We need 5 or 6 new faces to at least give us something to play for in the closing part of the season.

If that does not happen we may go down with the record lowest points tally ever. I think we had about 13 points by the end of September so we have picked up just 7 in over 3 months. Dire. Disappointing. Sad. At that rate we will be down by Easter.
You don't think that Akinde, Coulthirst, JCR, J Taylor, Weston, Brindley, Tutonda are L2 standard players?

We have stayed up with far weaker squads than this. It's piss poor management, plain and simple, although we do urgently need a new CB.