Lincoln (Hive) The Desperation Will Always Take Over Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
To bee or not to bee

Re: Lincoln (Hive) The Desperation Will Always Take Over Thr

beew wrote:
X-Bumble wrote:Maybe its something to do with this game being part of the £10 promotion?
The promotion is just useless as you can't apply for the of initial card on a match day unless you get there before 11am. Only those that are close to the Hive will be tempted to use it. I'm also a little bit unsure once you have the card if you can get your tickets for the specific games on a match day? Anyone know?
We live locally and activated ours last week.We were advised you can use it for any of the games to end of March and they will know when you have used the 5. They have also given us the same seats for each game.
BeeinBristol

I bought my 5 for £ 50.00 deal before the Cheltenham game ( with a specific seat) & was told to come into the shop to activate it before I used it . Does this not apply & or only the first time you use it? (coming to the Lincoln game). please advise.
DerekRocholl

BeeinBristol wrote:I bought my 5 for £ 50.00 deal before the Cheltenham game ( with a specific seat) & was told to come into the shop to activate it before I used it . Does this not apply & or only the first time you use it? (coming to the Lincoln game). please advise.
It has been a bit of a journey with this offer. I have already seen 2 of the 5 games. The first by getting a QR code printed on the back of the gift card. The 2nd by showing my receipt and getting a printed ticket from the box office.

Thanks to Samantha I now have what looks look like a bona fide membership card with my photo on it and am hopeful of just using it without hassle on Saturday.

If you haven’t got a card with a photo on it I suggest you go to the club shop on Saturday to get a proper ticket.
beew

Hiveoccupier wrote:
BeeinBristol wrote:I bought my 5 for £ 50.00 deal before the Cheltenham game ( with a specific seat) & was told to come into the shop to activate it before I used it . Does this not apply & or only the first time you use it? (coming to the Lincoln game). please advise.
It has been a bit of a journey with this offer. I have already seen 2 of the 5 games. The first by getting a QR code printed on the back of the gift card. The 2nd by showing my receipt and getting a printed ticket from the box office.

Thanks to Samantha I now have what looks look like a bona fide membership card with my photo on it and am hopeful of just using it without hassle on Saturday.

If you haven’t got a card with a photo on it I suggest you go to the club shop on Saturday to get a proper ticket.
I don't understand. You have got two Swindon tickets on this offer? I've 3 friends coming Saturday and really need to know the best way to use his offer.
BeeinBristol

beew wrote:
Hiveoccupier wrote:

I don't understand. You have got two Swindon tickets on this offer? I've 3 friends coming Saturday and really need to know the best way to use his offer.
Thank you for your reply Hiveoccupier, I was provided with a photo id card with bar code from the outset. I am surprised you have been able to use yours twice as I assumed it wasn't transferable & to date we have only had 1 of the 8 qualifying fixtures.
DerekRocholl

beew wrote:
Hiveoccupier wrote:

From what I understand this offer gives you a temporary membership which includes the ability to attend 5 separate matches at the Hive out of the 8. You can't use it to bring 4 mates with you to one game or anything similar.

I bought the card on the day of the Cheltenham match having asked in advance of purchase whether I could use it for that game. The club shop staff were obviously unaware of how it was supposed to work at the time but managed to find a way of letting me use it for the game (by printing a barcode on the back of the gift card).

I then used it again to provide proof of purchase for a paper ticket for the Swindon game.

Hence I have used 2 out of the 5 tickets despite the fact that there has only been one game where it was officially eligible. I did say it was a long journey !
Norfolk & Chance

And they mock me for wanting cash on the gate...........:-)
MCB

I'm expecting that our new boss would have a rash of new signings - he likes to bring his own players in, so in anticipation of a few announcements later, i'm expecting us to line up in his favoured 4-4-2 with:

Perez,
Quinn, Goodliffe, Rogers, Henry,
Laird, Bulman, Boyd, Weatherstone,
Maamria, Elding

Subs:
R Baptiste
J Akinde
S Akinde
T Champion
J Mousinho
tpBEE

Apparently he signed Shaq at some point once as well, so he could fit into that team somewhere
b4life

Looking forward to seeing another crazy team being put out tomorrow. MM and GW seem to share a similar history, had a couple of good spells at clubs quite a long time ago with the most recent jobs going very badly wrong. They suit each other!
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
letchbee94

Listening to GW interview it sounds like everyone has a chance, The players that impress in training could find themselves back in team?
barnetboy1

b4life wrote: They suit each other!
Oh!
Attachments
ooh-suits-you[1].jpg
ooh-suits-you[1].jpg (6.24 KiB) Viewed 2355 times
Letsbeehavinyou

Another 500 Lincoln tickets made available....gonna be noisy
letchbee94

They been given bit of west stand then?
Norfolk & Chance

letchbee94 wrote:They been given bit of west stand then?

''we have made changes to the stadium layout''

?

They couldn't POSSIBLY give Lincoln the West stand, surely to God.
Logistical nightmare and would seriously upset alot of Bees fans.

Reading the Lincoln chat pages they could well bring 2300/2400 tomorrow so they have to go somewhere.