Mansfield (Away) The Managerial Popularity Contest Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC

Re: Mansfield (Away) The Managerial Popularity Contest Threa

Postby jerroll » 05 Feb 2018, 23:09

To bee or not to bee wrote:quote
But then £2 a month for the summer & no joining fee next season? Or do you still pay a joining fee to upgrade?

No joining fee so only risk is you may lose your seat.

i dont care about my seat anymore, won't do every game next season so £2 membership will be good value along with the freebees/offers
jerroll
 
Posts: 8512
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:25

Re: Mansfield (Away) The Managerial Popularity Contest Threa

Postby Reckless » 06 Feb 2018, 06:43

At home to Barrow or Gateshead next season you might have a problem getting a ticket John!
User avatar
Reckless
 
Posts: 2275
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:53
Location: Potters Bar

Re: Mansfield (Away) The Managerial Popularity Contest Threa

Postby jerroll » 06 Feb 2018, 07:56

Reckless wrote:At home to Barrow or Gateshead next season you might have a problem getting a ticket John!

never mind, i'll get a tube between canons and queensbury throughout the game!
jerroll
 
Posts: 8512
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:25

Re: Mansfield (Away) The Managerial Popularity Contest Threa

Postby ccollis_869 » 06 Feb 2018, 09:57

At least the new North Stand will get a good testing next season!
ccollis_869
 
Posts: 545
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 21:05

Re: Mansfield (Away) The Managerial Popularity Contest Threa

Postby ninestein » 06 Feb 2018, 16:27

Maybe we could have the North Stand next season?
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
User avatar
ninestein
 
Posts: 4584
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 20:00

Re: Mansfield (Away) The Managerial Popularity Contest Threa

Postby JWTBee » 06 Feb 2018, 16:28

ninestein wrote:Maybe we could have the North Stand next season?


Good idea! But,of course,it will never happen.
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
JWTBee
 
Posts: 841
Joined: 25 Jan 2011, 17:31
Location: Whitstable,Kent

Re: Mansfield (Away) The Managerial Popularity Contest Threa

Postby ccollis_869 » 06 Feb 2018, 16:45

Its the logistics as to where to put away fans and entrances to stands. I think we should give the south terrace and A/B block of West stand to away and we can have north stand.... Though many wont like that as it is our only standing option.

Whats the Bar like in the North stand? could you split it in half like the legends and Jubilee bar
ccollis_869
 
Posts: 545
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 21:05

Re: Mansfield (Away) The Managerial Popularity Contest Threa

Postby PBBee » 06 Feb 2018, 17:13

watfordbee wrote:
PBBee wrote:
beew wrote:
To bee or not to bee wrote:quote
But then £2 a month for the summer & no joining fee next season? Or do you still pay a joining fee to upgrade?

No joining fee so only risk is you may lose your seat.


Yes a real risk with the thousands or so on the waiting list.


Even less risk when I stand!

Thanks for confirmation though. Might just downgrade rather than cancel (if I think I can fake another season in the conference)


Wish we could fake a season mate! We will wake up from this nightmare soon! See u in the south in the VNL!


Haha!
User avatar
PBBee
 
Posts: 3561
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 01:04

Re: Mansfield (Away) The Managerial Popularity Contest Threa

Postby StephenM » 06 Feb 2018, 17:27

jerroll wrote:
To bee or not to bee wrote:quote
But then £2 a month for the summer & no joining fee next season? Or do you still pay a joining fee to upgrade?

No joining fee so only risk is you may lose your seat.

i dont care about my seat anymore, won't do every game next season so £2 membership will be good value along with the freebees/offers

Don't think you'll have too much bother finding another one should you choose to go to a game.
StephenM
 
Posts: 543
Joined: 16 Jul 2015, 11:56

Re: Mansfield (Away) The Managerial Popularity Contest Threa

Postby jerroll » 06 Feb 2018, 17:28

StephenM wrote:
jerroll wrote:
To bee or not to bee wrote:quote
But then £2 a month for the summer & no joining fee next season? Or do you still pay a joining fee to upgrade?

No joining fee so only risk is you may lose your seat.

i dont care about my seat anymore, won't do every game next season so £2 membership will be good value along with the freebees/offers

Don't think you'll have too much bother finding another one should you choose to go to a game.

sadly my thoughts too unless we are 20 points clear at the top!!
jerroll
 
Posts: 8512
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:25

Re: Mansfield (Away) The Managerial Popularity Contest Threa

Postby ninestein » 06 Feb 2018, 19:36

ccollis_869 wrote:Its the logistics as to where to put away fans and entrances to stands. I think we should give the south terrace and A/B block of West stand to away and we can have north stand.... Though many wont like that as it is our only standing option.

Whats the Bar like in the North stand? could you split it in half like the legends and Jubilee bar


Best bar in the whole complex!
Maybe freshening up our own support in the stadium will help. Just give away fans the Jubilee bar and 2 blocks in the corner as before, unless a big side comes to town?
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
User avatar
ninestein
 
Posts: 4584
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 20:00

Re: Mansfield (Away) The Managerial Popularity Contest Threa

Postby Livibee » 06 Feb 2018, 20:52

jerroll wrote:
To bee or not to bee wrote:quote
But then £2 a month for the summer & no joining fee next season? Or do you still pay a joining fee to upgrade?

No joining fee so only risk is you may lose your seat.

i dont care about my seat anymore, won't do every game next season so £2 membership will be good value along with the freebees/offers


John, no excuses now to come up and watch Livi play then. Is Andrew joining you in no longer attending games ?
Livibee
 
Posts: 90
Joined: 01 Jun 2015, 21:30

Re: Mansfield (Away) The Managerial Popularity Contest Threa

Postby john dockers shorts » 06 Feb 2018, 22:52

Seriously if you don't like the Hive don't come. I support the team not the ground.... I just get so bored listening to people's stories of underhill etc. Yes it was great at times but the atmosphere was dogshit for years.

Believe me underhill was all I knew but I recognise the club has to move on
john dockers shorts
 
Posts: 767
Joined: 30 Apr 2011, 21:29

Re: Mansfield (Away) The Managerial Popularity Contest Threa

Postby bee007 » 06 Feb 2018, 22:56

john dockers shorts wrote:Seriously if you don't like the Hive don't come. I support the team not the ground.... I just get so bored listening to people's stories of underhill etc. Yes it was great at times but the atmosphere was dogshit for years.

Believe me underhill was all I knew but I recognise the club has to move on


The club hasn't moved on, only moved home. It is still playing the same shit as in the last 5 years at Underhill, as the first 5 years at the Hive.
bee007
 
Posts: 507
Joined: 04 Apr 2013, 17:46

Re: Mansfield (Away) The Managerial Popularity Contest Threa

Postby john dockers shorts » 06 Feb 2018, 23:21

Agreed football hasn't been great but FFS if you really don't want to come don't. Just stop the moaning its really boring
john dockers shorts
 
Posts: 767
Joined: 30 Apr 2011, 21:29

PreviousNext

Return to General Barnet Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tuesds, WindsorBee and 30 guests