Supporters could do a better job

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
b4life

Supporters could do a better job

Things have got so bad that I believe that a poll amongst supporters could have done a better job of picking the team, none of the last 3 managers seem to have any idea what our best team or best formation is. When we sack McGhee and Westley as we'll surely do why not try team selection by supporters? For the avoidance of doubt this is firmly tongue in cheek.
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
CrawleyBee

Re: Supporters could do a better job

Tongue in cheeky, but certainly couldn’t do any worse....
Formerly Watfordbee
BeesKnees

I thought Rossi did a good job with the players he had available. Losing him just as Akinde and Coulthirst returned from injury has cost us a place in the football league imo.
Kjt1630

Rossi’s team selections and formations generally made sense and we were mostly competitive. McGee came in and destroyed all that. Westley appears to be carrying on where McGee left off. Rossi ultimately was not ready for the job but I’d rather have him in charge than either of the other two
CrawleyBee

Kjt1630 wrote:Rossi’s team selections and formations generally made sense and we were mostly competitive. McGee came in and destroyed all that. Westley appears to be carrying on where McGee left off. Rossi ultimately was not ready for the job but I’d rather have him in charge than either of the other two
Difficult one as Rossi's record was poor, however I agree his team selections generally made sense and the players did seem to try to play for him. It would have been interesting to see how he would have done with a prolonged run with a fully fit squad, we will never know. All this is history and we now need to rebuild again.... unfortunately looking likely this will be in the National League :sick:
Formerly Watfordbee
#Beebot

Kjt1630 wrote:Rossi’s team selections and formations generally made sense and we were mostly competitive. McGee came in and destroyed all that. Westley appears to be carrying on where McGee left off. Rossi ultimately was not ready for the job but I’d rather have him in charge than either of the other two
Agree. McGhee is the biggest problem at the moment IMO, I have no idea why he has been handed so much power and how much worse things have to get before he loses it.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
becbee

Presumably McGhee is not attending away matches now? Is he even visible at home matches? Could anybody confirm please?
RichardM

becbee wrote:Presumably McGhee is not attending away matches now? Is he even visible at home matches? Could anybody confirm please?
He was at the last home match.
letchbee94

RichardM wrote:
becbee wrote:Presumably McGhee is not attending away matches now? Is he even visible at home matches? Could anybody confirm please?
Don't remember seeing him at our last home game.
To bee or not to bee

letchbee94 wrote:
RichardM wrote:
Don't remember seeing him at our last home game.
He was in east stand Block B seat E33. Not that I’m stalking him mind.
Beesting

We just need to go with what sort of worked under Alle, and thats get Weston near Akinde and play Akinde up top on his own. Currently we have no plan of attack and as soon as we get into the opponents half it gets messy.

Legg

Brindley
Plavotic
Santos
Tutonda

J. Taylor
D. Sweeney

Vilhete
Weston
Akinola

Akinde

Maybe swap Weston for Sweeney and put Nicholson just behind Akinde.
barnet34

Beesting wrote:We just need to go with what sort of worked under Alle, and thats get Weston near Akinde and play Akinde up top on his own. Currently we have no plan of attack and as soon as we get into the opponents half it gets messy.Your not far off.

Legg

Brindley
Plavotic
Santos
Tutonda

J. Taylor
D. Sweeney

Vilhete
Weston
Akinola

Akinde

barnet34

Beesting wrote:We just need to go with what sort of worked under Alle, and thats get Weston near Akinde and play Akinde up top on his own. Currently we have no plan of attack and as soon as we get into the opponents half it gets messy.Like

Legg

Brindley
Plavotic
Santos
Tutonda

J. Taylor
D. Sweeney

Vilhete
Weston
Akinola

Akinde

barnet34

Beesting wrote:We just need to go with what sort of worked under Alle, and thats get Weston near Akinde and play Akinde up top on his own. Currently we have no plan of attack and as soon as we get into the opponents half it gets messy. Like

Legg

Brindley
Plavotic
Santos
Tutonda

J. Taylor
D. Sweeney

Vilhete
Weston
Akinola

Akinde

JWTBee

Beesting wrote:We just need to go with what sort of worked under Alle, and thats get Weston near Akinde and play Akinde up top on his own. Currently we have no plan of attack and as soon as we get into the opponents half it gets messy.

Legg

Brindley
Plavotic
Santos
Tutonda

J. Taylor
D. Sweeney

Vilhete
Weston
Akinola

Akinde

Sweeney is currently suspended!
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!