TK "Never Again"

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
RichardM

Re: TK

#Beebot wrote:Appreciate that the negativity is pissing everyone off. The trouble is that there's little else to talk about as pretty much every decision made by the club over the past few months has been catastrophic and the setup is looking more chaotic than ever.

I've never really been pessimistic about the future of the club but a major change in approach is needed from TK if we are going to have any future in this league for the next few years. Promotion hopes from the NL are fairly slim without ending the current backroom structure.

Never previously felt that we've had fundamental problems at the club, but from what I've seen on the pitch and heard on here it certainly seems that not everyone with power at the club is pulling in the same direction.

I don't buy any conspiracy theories, but in my view this is the biggest set of problems we've had under TK's tenure and there doesn't seem to be any clear endgame or way out of this mess.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
There is only one person with power at the club.
#Beebot

Re: TK "Never Again"

RichardM wrote:
#Beebot wrote:Appreciate that the negativity is pissing everyone off. The trouble is that there's little else to talk about as pretty much every decision made by the club over the past few months has been catastrophic and the setup is looking more chaotic than ever.

I've never really been pessimistic about the future of the club but a major change in approach is needed from TK if we are going to have any future in this league for the next few years. Promotion hopes from the NL are fairly slim without ending the current backroom structure.

Never previously felt that we've had fundamental problems at the club, but from what I've seen on the pitch and heard on here it certainly seems that not everyone with power at the club is pulling in the same direction.

I don't buy any conspiracy theories, but in my view this is the biggest set of problems we've had under TK's tenure and there doesn't seem to be any clear endgame or way out of this mess.

Ultimately there is, yes. But there's no doubt that he's delegated that power more now than at any point previously.
John_c

#Beebot wrote:
RichardM wrote:

Ultimately there is, yes. But there's no doubt that he's delegated that power more now than at any point previously.
Has he? To who?

I use Tapatalk like the cool kids
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
Norfolkbee

Re: TK

John_c wrote:
#Beebot wrote:
RichardM wrote:

Has he? To who?

What is the point of MM, if he hasn't ?
#Beebot

John_c wrote:
#Beebot wrote:
RichardM wrote:

Has he? To who?

MM, Thorne, Rossi all in roles that didn't exist previously.