League Two

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
tonbridgebee

League Two

Just posted the latest piece in my League Two column and it's us as the feature, honest but not pretty reading:

http://www.o-posts.com/columns/the-leag ... ng-barnet/
To bee or not to bee

Re: League Two

What evidence do you have that Rossi Eames was hounded out of the job? Yes there was some unpleasant heckling which got out of hand and I don’t condone but hounded out - Really? Maybe he just could see the job was too big for him as confidence ebbed away from the team due to the 10 game winless run at the end of his tenure.
LoudmouthBFC

Didn't we have someone else who thought they had facts. Said the same thing only to get mugged off once again ?
X-Bumble

tonbridgebee wrote:Just posted the latest piece in my League Two column and it's us as the feature, honest but not pretty reading:

I enjoyedthe artice, but if you don't mind I have seen some some errors in your work...
Was the assembled squad good enough? When you read through the squad listing, it is top heavy, including many youngsters who are either not ready yet for not good enough for League football, but taking up space in what has been said is the 10th best budget in the division.
Also, the last paragraph reads poorly. There is only one full stop in the whole paragraph.

I don't mean this to sound rude or arrogant so please don't take it this way, but it would be best if you wrote the article in something like Microsoft Word and carefully check all grammar and spelling before putting it up online.
tonbridgebee

To bee or not to bee wrote:What evidence do you have that Rossi Eames was hounded out of the job? Yes there was some unpleasant heckling which got out of hand and I don’t condone but hounded out - Really? Maybe he just could see the job was too big for him as confidence ebbed away from the team due to the 10 game winless run at the end of his tenure.
My opinion from what I'd heard from other supporters and read across various platforms, the column is all about opinions, appreciate the comments though.
tonbridgebee

X-Bumble wrote:
tonbridgebee wrote:Just posted the latest piece in my League Two column and it's us as the feature, honest but not pretty reading:

I enjoyedthe artice, but if you don't mind I have seen some some errors in your work...
Was the assembled squad good enough? When you read through the squad listing, it is top heavy, including many youngsters who are either not ready yet for not good enough for League football, but taking up space in what has been said is the 10th best budget in the division.
Also, the last paragraph reads poorly. There is only one full stop in the whole paragraph.

I don't mean this to sound rude or arrogant so please don't take it this way, but it would be best if you wrote the article in something like Microsoft Word and carefully check all grammar and spelling before putting it up online.

Don't be daft Mike, I appreciate the feedback. I do use Microsoft Word for all the articles, just maybe not best to finish it at 11pm, too eager to get it up online!

I'd rather people comment on it and point out the errors, best way yo learn.
Reckless

It's "best way TO learn".....get to bed.
tonbridgebee

:oooops: :bash: :grrr: