Luton Away

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
n2bumble

Luton Away

The players seemed better organised and have stepped up their work rate. Shame about the second half and the result. Delighted to see MA back at the club. His critics should just take a moment to look at our league position on the day he left. Let's just hope TK can hang on to him next season.
Norfolk & Chance

Re: Luton Away

Welcome to the forum Martin.
LoudmouthBFC

John10 wrote:Good to hear from you Martin. Nice to see you've finally joined the forum after spending so much time reading the comments.

I can confirm n2bumble is Martin Allen because the N stands for the last letter of Martin which is N. The 2 in N2 stands for his age which is 52. And the Bumble is a word play on the word Bee i.e Barnet (The Bees).
#Rumbled
LoudmouthBFC

John10 wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:
John10 wrote:Good to hear from you Martin. Nice to see you've finally joined the forum after spending so much time reading the comments.

I can confirm n2bumble is Martin Allen because the N stands for the last letter of Martin which is N. The 2 in N2 stands for his age which is 52. And the Bumble is a word play on the word Bee i.e Barnet (The Bees).
#Rumbled
#doyouactuallywatchthegames

#blokeinacar

#bmitestneeded

I want to contribute to this forum as a good poster. Looks like quite a few others this evening have been echoing the same thoughts about managers, recruitment, the way the club is being run. Don't get personal with me big boy and I won't with you.

Shut the fuck up,you will lose either way.