Accrington Stanley

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Jon83

Re: Accrington Stanley

watfordbee wrote:Chairman totally focussed on the playing side. Simple.
And buying players McDonalds - when they win.
pgbee

Jon83 wrote:
That's an incentive? I think I'd rather lose.....
BRANISUPJHONSTILS

pgbee wrote:
Jon83 wrote:
That's an incentive? I think I'd rather lose.....
JHONSTILS, BEST MANGER TACTICS AND MORALS NEVER SAID RATHER LOSE, OH NO, IN DREAM WE WON DIVISION2 CHAMPNONES AT SCARD UNDREHILL, IN DREAMS WE WIN GAME AND EVERYONE HOLD HANDS FROM GRANDSTAND TO HATSTAND AND SHOUT HOORAY MANY TIMES WITH MANY CHEERY. WE ARE BRANET, SOUPER BRANET, WE ARE BRANET FROM UNDRE THE HILL. NOONE LIKES US THEY ALL LOVES US WITH HANDSOME JHON AT HELM OUR LEADER OUR SAINT, OUR HANDMOSE TOP MAN. LIFE IS GOOD, I AM JHONSTRILLS, FLY ME!
alexbach

Burton, unlike Accrington, have had different managers, taken risks with younger bosses. Just theirs have been better choices. This year was one too many punching above their weight. Good luck to them in league one

Sent from my 5046Y using Tapatalk
jerroll

Jon83 wrote:
the stupid FA have written to Accrington about the McDonalds as its not in their contracts and therefore effectively illegal payment/inducement!
buzzinbee

Big congratulations to them.

Hope they have a better season than we did.

Well done Stanley
Norfolk & Chance

barnetpete wrote:
MCB wrote:
Not at all true. he's got almost exactly as much / many business interests as TK ( https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/offi ... pointments ) but less are football related, so if anything he has less focus on the football side.

But there are many differences as this article shows - one choice quote "He has a lot of clout with the local council"

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 10561.html

Don't let facts get in the way of flawed arguments. It is all the chickens fault after all.
Maybe the accy chairman doesn't try and run all of his businesses himself.
Maybe he has proper management/director structures that allow his other businesses to run effectively and profitably, allowing him time and money to concentrate on his club. Again, he may well have proper directorship structure for Accy, allowing the club to be run effectively, with sensible delegation at all levels. Maybe, just maybe, he hasn't pissed off his local authority. He certainly hasn't pissed off a second local authority.

But hey, don't let that get in the way of another silly jibe at the wholly deserved chicken jokes!!
rudebwoyben

Norfolk & Chance wrote:
barnetpete wrote:
MCB wrote:
Not at all true. he's got almost exactly as much / many business interests as TK ( https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/offi ... pointments ) but less are football related, so if anything he has less focus on the football side.

But there are many differences as this article shows - one choice quote "He has a lot of clout with the local council"

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 10561.html

Don't let facts get in the way of flawed arguments. It is all the chickens fault after all.
Maybe the accy chairman doesn't try and run all of his businesses himself.
Maybe he has proper management/director structures that allow his other businesses to run effectively and profitably, allowing him time and money to concentrate on his club. Again, he may well have proper directorship structure for Accy, allowing the club to be run effectively, with sensible delegation at all levels. Maybe, just maybe, he hasn't pissed off his local authority. He certainly hasn't pissed off a second local authority.

But hey, don't let that get in the way of another silly jibe at the wholly deserved chicken jokes!!
On the other hand, Hyndburn District Council have always been supportive of Accrington Stanley, even being the club's main sponsor for a couple of seasons while Barnet council under Victor Lyon and Richard Cornelius never saw our club as an asset to the borough (Michael Freer was different though).
alexbach

alexbach wrote:Burton, unlike Accrington, have had different managers, taken risks with younger bosses. Just theirs have been better choices. This year was one too many punching above their weight. Good luck to them in league one

.... Where they will meet Accrington next year. Well done

beew

Just heard they've made one substitution in the last 9 games!
dawat

beew wrote:Just heard they've made one substitution in the last 9 games!
Barnet have had more managers than that over the same number of games! :whistle:
Johno81

just hope they go onto win the league and dont slip up and let the scum of luton win it
alexbach

Johno81 wrote:just hope they go onto win the league and dont slip up and let the scum of luton win it
Hardly worth abusing Luton. Both teams deserve promotion