Accrington Stanley

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
letchbee94

Accrington Stanley

Said it the other month but fair play to them, they surley are going up to league 1 now, smaller club (imo) then us, smaller ground smaller crowds, Well done to them, credit to their Chairman, manager and players.
Masuka

Re: Accrington Stanley

They'll be straight back down next season. Shit club with a shit ground riding a purple patch. Not a chance with the big boys in League 1.
Once a Bee ALWAYS a Bee
Mickbee

At the moment we have enough problems of our own Chris, I don't give a damn how other teams are doing at the moment, purely focused on MA peforming his miracles. By all means hand out the plaudits to them at the end of the season, even better to go onto their forum, I'm sure they'll appreciate it.
BRANISUPJHONSTILS

Mickbee wrote:At the moment we have enough problems of our own Chris, I don't give a damn how other teams are doing at the moment, purely focused on MA peforming his miracles. By all means hand out the plaudits to them at the end of the season, even better to go onto their forum, I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

with mind very tiny, man called mick is horrible to man called Stanley. he thinks if nice to another person it hurts the chance of Branet in Game of Goals He is so small in mature that he reminds me of Tyrion but without brave. I hope all 5,000 Bees fans at next home match, Undrehill Branet EN5 2BB will join hands from Grandsatnd to Hatstand and shout "Mickbee, you are stupid and not very nice at all".

And Masuka ( (5ml/6fl oz olive oil
1 large onion, finely chopped
675g/1½lb lamb mince
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1.25ml/¼tsp cinnamon
1.25ml/¼tsp allspice
2 x 400g/14oz tin of chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
2 bay leaves
1 tsp fresh, soft thyme leaves
175ml/6fl oz white wine
4 medium aubergines, cut into 1cm/½in slices
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Plain flour, for dusting)

is rude and angry and embarass herself with high-pitched shoutin', always shoutin'.

I dont think Jhon Stills, best manger, tactics and morals, would invite these not happy but sad people into the Manager's Den at next match.

How will we win prmotioing with these poor people?
alexbach

Accrington straight back? Churlish to dismiss them. Unlikely to be a force but similar to their neighbours Rochdale

Sent from my 5046Y using Tapatalk
Mickbee

BRANISUPJHONSTILS wrote:
Mickbee wrote:At the moment we have enough problems of our own Chris, I don't give a damn how other teams are doing at the moment, purely focused on MA peforming his miracles. By all means hand out the plaudits to them at the end of the season, even better to go onto their forum, I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

with mind very tiny, man called mick is horrible to man called Stanley. he thinks if nice to another person it hurts the chance of Branet in Game of Goals He is so small in mature that he reminds me of Tyrion but without brave. I hope all 5,000 Bees fans at next home match, Undrehill Branet EN5 2BB will join hands from Grandsatnd to Hatstand and shout "Mickbee, you are stupid and not very nice at all".

And Masuka ( (5ml/6fl oz olive oil
1 large onion, finely chopped
675g/1½lb lamb mince
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1.25ml/¼tsp cinnamon
1.25ml/¼tsp allspice
2 x 400g/14oz tin of chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
2 bay leaves
1 tsp fresh, soft thyme leaves
175ml/6fl oz white wine
4 medium aubergines, cut into 1cm/½in slices
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Plain flour, for dusting)

is rude and angry and embarass herself with high-pitched shoutin', always shoutin'.

I dont think Jhon Stills, best manger, tactics and morals, would invite these not happy but sad people into the Manager's Den at next match.

How will we win prmotioing with these poor people?

Not being horrible to anyone, just not fussed what they are doing at the moment, if they get promoted they will have deserved it as any team does. Just as if (when) we get relegated we will have deserved to do so, at the moment we are not down. As I'm only 12 year old I may be a bit immature, maybe when I grow up I'll support a proper football team.
Psycho

Masuka wrote:They'll be straight back down next season. Shit club with a shit ground riding a purple patch. Not a chance with the big boys in League 1.
Walsall, Fleetwood, AFC Wimbledon and Doncaster - big boys? :eee:

Burton are an example that anyone can get into the Championship. Good luck to Accy next season, I think they'll finish in the top half of League One providing they can keep all their excellent players and manager.
alexbach

well said mr psycho
lemming3k

They've been patient, built up an identity and style of play and stuck with it. As I recall Burton did the same. Shows what loyalty, stability and support can achieve despite low crowds and is exactly the reason we get nowhere.
Each time we try to build something we change our style, sack our manager(s), and write off anyone pulling on the shirt, especially if they dare emerge from the academy with any promise.

Set a style and identity from the U12s to the first team. Get players that fit the mould. Give a young hungry and loyal manager the job and stick with it for a few years.
hoofer2

Psycho wrote:
Masuka wrote:They'll be straight back down next season. Shit club with a shit ground riding a purple patch. Not a chance with the big boys in League 1.

Burton are an example that anyone can get into the Championship. Good luck to Accy next season, I think they'll finish in the top half of League One providing they can keep all their excellent players and manager.
Yeovil are a recent example too. Will be interesting to see what happens to Burton next season i.e. can they stabilise in League One?
Norfolkbee

I think the answer is simple. Find a John Coleman-type manager and stick with him. No frills, just a what-you-see-is-what-you-get type football man.
becbee

Psycho wrote:

Presumably you didn't go to Doncaster when we played them last season? Very impressive ground, definite L1 set up.
CrawleyBee

Chairman totally focussed on the playing side. Simple.
Formerly Watfordbee
MCB

watfordbee wrote:Chairman totally focussed on the playing side. Simple.
Not at all true. he's got almost exactly as much / many business interests as TK ( https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/offi ... pointments ) but less are football related, so if anything he has less focus on the football side.

But there are many differences as this article shows - one choice quote "He has a lot of clout with the local council"

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 10561.html
barnetpete

MCB wrote:
watfordbee wrote:Chairman totally focussed on the playing side. Simple.
Not at all true. he's got almost exactly as much / many business interests as TK ( https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/offi ... pointments ) but less are football related, so if anything he has less focus on the football side.

But there are many differences as this article shows - one choice quote "He has a lot of clout with the local council"

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 10561.html

Don't let facts get in the way of flawed arguments. It is all the chickens fault after all.
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,