It's Going to Bee a Long Week

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
To bee or not to bee

Re: It's Going to Bee a Long Week

barnetpete wrote:Funny you should say it’s 50:50, you’re not far off .

I have been reliably informed that based on the last 8 games there is an implied probability of 55% that Barnet and Coventry get the wins tomorrow.
After the season we’ve had I’m happy with that. God has worked a miracle even giving us a half chance today.
Norfolk & Chance

I hope there's plenty of loos under the north stand. My stomach is doing somersaults.
Along with non stop nervous belching I haven't experienced this level of digestive distress since, well, the last relegation decider.
amberforever

jamiefrbees wrote:Still totally 50-50 about tomorrow's outcome. Either outcome is equally plausible which is why I guess it's so horribly agonising.

Visiting this forum or watching Allen interviews makes me nauseous with adrenaline and fleeting hope.

Football mirrors life and life mirrors football. I met my current girlfriend the year we got promoted. Every time I left her apartment on a Saturday Akinde had put us a goal up somewhere.

3 years on, both my relationship and Barnet's league status hang in the balance and I can't help but feel they will follow each other whichever way it goes.
I know what you mean mate, last time we got relegated and had to leave Underhill my relationship was in jeopardy.......difficult times, I still miss the Ol Girl, (Underhill that is!)
Bizarrely and thankfully, both could be AOK come 5 o,clock!