Ticket sales for Saturday

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
MCB

Re: Ticket sales for Saturday

ccollis_869 wrote:I see they have closed off North Stand A, reckon that is becuase they believe it wont be needed?

Or will it be used as overflow for away fans?
I believe that it will be overflow for away fans - Chesterfield talk of bringing 800 fans yet have seemingly only been allocated 620 seats.

So, that'll be another load of stewards needed due to poor planning.

I think i'm right that the ground can hold far more than it's licensed for, and the South terrace is normally maxed out before capacity, therefore the club if it wanted could allocate more spaces there, and remove some North Stand seats from sale? Can anyone clarify?
ccollis_869

A line of stewards should be more then ok seperate the fans in the North Stand, I cant imagine there will be any trouble between fans at the game.

If you remember the Gateshead fans were given a corner of the old North Terrace
beew

MCB wrote:
ccollis_869 wrote:I see they have closed off North Stand A, reckon that is becuase they believe it wont be needed?

I believe that it will be overflow for away fans - Chesterfield talk of bringing 800 fans yet have seemingly only been allocated 620 seats.

I think i'm right that the ground can hold far more than it's licensed for, and the South terrace is normally maxed out before capacity, therefore the club if it wanted could allocate more spaces there, and remove some North Stand seats from sale? Can anyone clarify?

I said it last week that the West stand should of been for home fans only. Give Chesterfield fans the North East blocks with use of bar66 and then the North west blocks could of been used as an overflow for home fans.with use of west stand bars. All to simple. Maybe MA didn't want the Chesterfield fans in that corner by the players tunnel?
Mikel Bee

Having lost Block A and more sales this morning just 1095 home tickets left.

Should be a near sell out at this rate.
ccollis_869

Mikel Bee wrote:Having lost Block A and more sales this morning just 1095 home tickets left.

Should be a near sell out at this rate.
Thats about what we sell on a normal game
ninestein

There were a small number of home tickets sold in block A of the North Stand. If the area is being earmarked for Chesterfield overflow, presumably they will be allocated in block B?
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
hoofer2

beew wrote:
MCB wrote:

I said it last week that the West stand should of been for home fans only. Give Chesterfield fans the North East blocks with use of bar66 and then the North west blocks could of been used as an overflow for home fans.with use of west stand bars. All to simple. Maybe MA didn't want the Chesterfield fans in that corner by the players tunnel?
I disagree - to have 800 to 1,000 away fans behind the goal could give a real boost to away team - as that stand generates alot of noise if fans are in full voice.
Having the voice of the Bees on all 4 sides of the ground can only be a good thing - from my seat in the paltry East Stand, I'll tell you who was loudest should we win!
CrawleyBee

hoofer2 wrote:
beew wrote:
MCB wrote:

I disagree - to have 800 to 1,000 away fans behind the goal could give a real boost to away team - as that stand generates alot of noise if fans are in full voice.
Having the voice of the Bees on all 4 sides of the ground can only be a good thing - from my seat in the paltry East Stand, I'll tell you who was loudest should we win!
Agreed. They will all be on the beer and look to create a good atmosphere. Need to be in full voice bees
Formerly Watfordbee
ccollis_869

I bet the Queensbury Labour Party who did that ridiculous video outside the hive earlier in the year, protesting about the ideas of a new South Stand are looking forward to the game :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
DerekRocholl

hoofer2 wrote:
beew wrote:
MCB wrote:

Where would the 800 to 1,000 away fans come from? Only 94 West Stand G seats have been sold so far.
CrawleyBee

They have sold nearly 400 in Block F, sure plenty will travel without pre booked tickets. Pretty sure they will have 750+there.
Formerly Watfordbee
ninestein

They were probably sent the tickets for block F to sell up at chesterfield, and block G was available form them to book direct online using our site.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
DerekRocholl

watfordbee wrote:They have sold nearly 400 in Block F, sure plenty will travel without pre booked tickets. Pretty sure they will have 750+there.
If so that's pretty impressive on their part.
hoppy

Just had a quick tot up of Bees fans and I make it 3539 of us so far.
hoofer2

ccollis_869 wrote:I bet the Queensbury Labour Party who did that ridiculous video outside the hive earlier in the year, protesting about the ideas of a new South Stand are looking forward to the game :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
But everyone on this site seems to proclaim Labour as the saviour of football even though it was 2 jags who cost us Copthall.
You can't trust ANY political party.