Ticket sales for Saturday

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
hoppy

Ticket sales for Saturday

Tuesday 1st May 12.30pm
West Stand Blocks A,B,C,D only 19 seats remaining.
Blocks E and F Seats not yet for sale.
Block G Away fans

North Stand 119 seats sold, loads still available.

East Stand Blocks F,G,H Only 24 seats left.

According to my maths 1824 seats sold to Bees fans.
Add to this the South Terrace (Memberships and Sales) which are not shown on the Clubs site plus the Away fans and it looks like we are well on the way to a bumper gate.
Still four more days to go.

COYBs
Last edited by hoppy on 02 May 2018, 11:29, edited 1 time in total.
barnetpete

Re: Ticket sales for Saturday

Block E was for sale until about 6pm on Saturday. I reckon that it was at least 50% sold if not more, so that is another 200/250+
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
John Hunt

I bought my nephew and an adult tickets for the East Stand as the front of the West looked sold out. Didn't realise other tickets will be released.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
ninestein

Only 13 seats remain in the West Stand blocks A-C, block D is already sold out.
The East stand is also filling up, and the centre block of the North Stand is starting to fill up a bit.
Whilst the ticket sales are looking good, it's important that people arrive early on the day so that everyone can get parked and fill the ground up prior to the game starting. Our side needs to take to the field in a cauldron of noise.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
eastbarnetsupporter

If someone could enlighten me to the following:

How can you get tickets for the north part of the East stand. I understand the middle part is the hospitality area but the north end next to the tunnel and under the media section is never available online and I'd like to check it out one day.

Even if you buy a ticket for the east stand (south part) you're only allowed to go in the bottom 2/3 blocks but not the one under the roof next to the door TK enters. Who occupies these seats and how do they get hold of them?

Curious cat.

Regarding this Saturday's ticket sales, I think we're looking at 3,600 attendance (which considering we've been averaging 1,200 home fans most of the season is X 3, so not too bad).
hoppy

Ten left in the West Stand and only one left in the East stand.
ccollis_869

Any idea how the south is getting on? I appreciate it shows differently online
ninestein

eastbarnetsupporter wrote:If someone could enlighten me to the following:

How can you get tickets for the north part of the East stand. I understand the middle part is the hospitality area but the north end next to the tunnel and under the media section is never available online and I'd like to check it out one day.

Even if you buy a ticket for the east stand (south part) you're only allowed to go in the bottom 2/3 blocks but not the one under the roof next to the door TK enters. Who occupies these seats and how do they get hold of them?

Curious cat.

Regarding this Saturday's ticket sales, I think we're looking at 3,600 attendance (which considering we've been averaging 1,200 home fans most of the season is X 3, so not too bad).
I think the Northern part of the East Stand is sold to fans who have the Pecking order meal packaged together with the match ticket.
It was one of the recent new memberships. If you want to sit there you need to contact the club rather than book online. The seats right next to the benches at the Southern end are also for hospitality users.
barnetpete

ninestein wrote:
eastbarnetsupporter wrote:If someone could enlighten me to the following:

Curious cat.

I think the Northern part of the East Stand is sold to fans who have the Pecking order meal packaged together with the match ticket.
It was one of the recent new memberships. If you want to sit there you need to contact the club rather than book online. The seats right next to the benches at the Southern end are also for hospitality users.
It is also full of family of the players and youth team squads. So the answer for Eastbarnetsupporter is to either get a pro contract or marry a player.
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
eastbarnetsupporter

Good to know @barnetpete @ninestein

Always wondered how fans got there. Still think it should be opened up online to buy rather than 'closed off'.
Edd1

I suspect it will be in due course, depending on how ticket sales go.

My suspicion is they are just trying to be organised but at the same time not have to open up areas and staff them if they don't need to. E and F in the west is all about away following. F is not on sale at all and I reckon E is for personal callers and phone sales only so they can control how far across home fans spread in case any of it is needed for segregation and/or away fans. They'll make a decision about F later in the week.

A and B in the East will, I suspect, only go on general sale if it looks like the north is going to sell out. Block C is media and scouts, D and E are hospitality.

If there is sufficient demand TK is shrewd enough not to allow seats to go empty if there are punters willing to pay to put their bums on them!
ninestein

The club also has the flexibility to manage where it sells the tickets.
The physical capacity is somewhere around 6,000, but our safety certificate issued by the local authority limits us to around 5,100.
However, we were granted a special one-off allowance to "over-sell" for the Gateshead game, hence the crowd was nearer 5,200.
A lot will depend on how many tickets Chesterfield pre-sell, and whether we can move the segregation sheeting further down towards the away section to free up more seats in block F.
eastbarnetsupporter

I believe the fans situated in the ground will be pretty lopsided.

The south, south and central west and east will be full and then the rest of the ground pretty sparse.

I say this as Chesterfield will bring a very small number of fans and then you need segregation of a block whilst the north will be half full at best and the north east will be a bit sparse.
Edd1

I disagree.

Saturday will be a good day to pick up interested neutrals. It's due to be a nice sunny day and the only teams even vaguely nearby at home are Watford and Wimbledon. Neutrals can't get a ticket at Watford for love nor money and if they pick up a point or better tonight Wimbledon will have nothing to play for.

I suspect any tickets not snapped by Friday lunch time will go to a lot of people who just fancy seeing an interesting game. It may not quite sell out but it will be a bumper crowd and a long way from sparse anywhere in the ground.
ninestein

The North Stand sales are slowly growing. Blcok C is popular. As it fills up the others will start to gain interest.
Unless people want to stand, this is currently the only option for them, and we still have 3 full days before the match itself. Plenty of time. And there will be neutrals who will fancy this. A bit of media preview later on in the week will see to that.