Give MA the job now

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Bee_Forever

Re: Give MA the job now

I hoped we would have a good season based on the chairman's words this time last year.

We didn't.

I hoped that Rossi could translate his enthusiasm in to ability and bring through our young players in a successful team.

He couldn't

I hoped Tony was smart enough to appoint someone other than a dinosaur and a egotistical prick to manage us.

He wasn't

Having almost saved us I hoped Mad Dog would stay to oversee our return to the league.

He clearly had no intention of doing so.

It's the hope that kills you.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
footballman

What a complete surprise! What is going on? Someone has been fooling us!
The update statements MA made in the last few days really sounded like he was planning on staying with Barnet. He even decided on the players. Why would he do these if he didn't want to stay? Could it be that he was playing a game to get higher offers from other teams which believed he would need much more money to pull him away from Barnet?
pgbee

He'll be back next year when we need 10pts from the last 4 games to avoid NLS football in 2019/20.....after 3 catastrophic appointments from chicken man.
footballman

pgbee wrote:He'll be back next year when we need 10pts from the last 4 games to avoid NLS football in 2019/20.....after 3 catastrophic appointments from chicken man.
Should we take him back even then? Hasn't he messed us around once too many times? Don't forget it was MA who suddendly decided to leave this season, that started this circus of hiring clowns, turns out he was a clown too.
BeesKnees99

My mate (Middlesbrough fan) said he felt disgusted that he’s left us again, and that it’s a disgrace to football. Harsh words but I’m inclined to agree. Bitterly bitterly disappointed he hasn’t stayed on, especially considering he’ll definitely move to another conference team in Chesterfield. Absolutely astounded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hoofer2

footballman wrote:What a complete surprise! What is going on? Someone has been fooling us!
The update statements MA made in the last few days really sounded like he was planning on staying with Barnet. He even decided on the players. Why would he do these if he didn't want to stay? Could it be that he was playing a game to get higher offers from other teams which believed he would need much more money to pull him away from Barnet?
Business as usual. At least he did not leave us in the lurch this time. The players have got alot to answer for and very fortunate to be retained.
hoofer2

beesknees99 wrote:My mate (Middlesbrough fan) said he felt disgusted that he’s left us again, and that it’s a disgrace to football. Harsh words but I’m inclined to agree. Bitterly bitterly disappointed he hasn’t stayed on, especially considering he’ll definitely move to another conference team in Chesterfield. Absolutely astounded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For once he did what he said he would. Until the end if the season.