Confirmation that the best signing any club can make...

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
b4life

Confirmation that the best signing any club can make...

Is the right manager. Before MA was appointed, many supporters said our players were not good enough. In the games since appointing MA it is 100% clear the number one priority for any chairman is to appoint the right manager. You can have effing Mo Salah playing for you but if the manager is crap, you may as well have Mo Farah playing. Since MA has been manager our form has been play offs. The current squad is easily good enough to win the National league? The sooner we get the announcement that MA is our new manager the better. We’ll win the National League if he’s our manager, no doubt.
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
Edd1

Re: Confirmation that the best signing any club can make...

While I have little doubt that MA was the best of the bunch of managers this season I am hesitant to accept that the players are good enough. There is a lot of dross that MA got the best out of but in those games.

We got tanked by Stevenage, threw away a vital lead against Grimsby, beat Newport and Chesterfield when they had nothing to play for.

Don't get me wrong he's a decent manager but we have a lot of dross in the squad who really need off loading.
LoudmouthBFC

Edd1 wrote:While I have little doubt that MA was the best of the bunch of managers this season I am hesitant to accept that the players are good enough. There is a lot of dross that MA got the best out of but in those games.

We got tanked by Stevenage, threw away a vital lead against Grimsby, beat Newport and Chesterfield when they had nothing to play for.

Don't get me wrong he's a decent manager but we have a lot of dross in the squad who really need off loading.

And he did it all with a team that wasn't his........
Jimbokav1971

b4life wrote:Since MA has been manager our form has been play offs.
We have played 8 games under MA earning 16 points at 2.00 pts per game.

That's not playoff form. That's automatic promotion form. Runners-Up form.
antbfc wrote:
"He owes everyone a naked run... His opinion is invalid"
john dockers shorts

There are a lot of very average /nothing type of players like Bover for example. Need if contracts permitting to release these players.

When we won the conference under Allen we had 15 players that were almost interchangeable

You want your subs bench to be as good as the 11, we definitely don't have this.
Cut loose those making up the numbers
jerroll

john dockers shorts wrote:There are a lot of very average /nothing type of players like Bover for example. Need if contracts permitting to release these players.

When we won the conference under Allen we had 15 players that were almost interchangeable

You want your subs bench to be as good as the 11, we definitely don't have this.
Cut loose those making up the numbers
great post.