Anyone there?!?!

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
jamesharpin1

Anyone there?!?!

Is anyone at our club going to let us know whats happening. surely we have to appoint a manager sooner rather than later. Transfer window opens in 2 days!
ccollis_869

Re: Anyone there?!?!

It would be nice to hear something. We have just been relegated and have heard nothing since MA left. Other clubs are appointing managers, making announcements on Season Tickets etc.

What is the deal with ticket prices and memberships next season? I appreciate something was said back in January but we were still a Football League club at that point. How about confirming prices in form of an advert for it!
jerroll

jamesharpin1 wrote:Is anyone at our club going to let us know whats happening. surely we have to appoint a manager sooner rather than later. Transfer window opens in 2 days!
We are non league, the transfer window no longer applies to the National League.
jamesharpin1

jerroll wrote:
jamesharpin1 wrote:Is anyone at our club going to let us know whats happening. surely we have to appoint a manager sooner rather than later. Transfer window opens in 2 days!
We are non league, the transfer window no longer applies to the National League.
oh didnt know that
northantsbee

I'd rather TK took a month to appoint the right person than make a rash decision that everyone will regret by the end of September. This club needs some stability, not an endless revolving door of managers.
Going Indieground 7pm Tuesday, https://www.madwaspradio.com/
ccollis_869

northantsbee wrote:I'd rather TK took a month to appoint the right person than make a rash decision that everyone will regret by the end of September. This club needs some stability, not an endless revolving door of managers.
I agree but at the same time i wouldn't him to leave it too late and have to make a rash decision on a smaller pool of managers, with less time to organise and build his team
peterstebbings

I never quite get this great demand for someone - which means TK - to come out and ‘say something’.

No matter what he says, some people will abuse or criticise him for it anyway.

I’d much rather he just get on quietly with the critical business of not making a mess of his next appointment.
pgbee

If I was him I'd be having a two week holiday to get away from all this, he's caught between a rock and a hard place, as usual, because in 20+ years he hasn't learnt much about the football side of things.
alexbach

Well said Peter. These posts getting a bit repetitive

Sent from my 5046Y using Tapatalk