Pre Season Friendlies

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC

Re: Pre Season Friendlies

Postby jerroll » 05 Jun 2018, 09:54

https://twitter.com/HRBFC/status/1003925236486721538
Hampton& Richmond's fixture list shows us there on Monday 30 July
jerroll
 
Posts: 8570
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:25

Re: Pre Season Friendlies

Postby jerroll » 05 Jun 2018, 17:39

now deleted from hamptons website!!
jerroll
 
Posts: 8570
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:25

Re: Pre Season Friendlies

Postby letchbee94 » 05 Jun 2018, 18:26

If that the last Monday before the season starts we have over the last few years loved a random fixture on the Monday eh John.
Think last year it was at Boreham wood?
letchbee94
 
Posts: 5309
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:59

Re: Pre Season Friendlies

Postby jerroll » 05 Jun 2018, 18:44

letchbee94 wrote:If that the last Monday before the season starts we have over the last few years loved a random fixture on the Monday eh John.
Think last year it was at Boreham wood?

Stilly always liked a game on the monday before the 1st game.
jerroll
 
Posts: 8570
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:25

Re: Pre Season Friendlies

Postby letchbee94 » 05 Jun 2018, 19:37

Wont be a reserve game then if 1 is arranged then.
letchbee94
 
Posts: 5309
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:59

Re: Pre Season Friendlies

Postby letchbee94 » 06 Jun 2018, 17:16

Was looking at my word cup wall chart yesterday and IF England finish second in group g and IF then we win in the second round then our quarter final game will be on at the same time as our PSF against West brom.
letchbee94
 
Posts: 5309
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:59

Re: Pre Season Friendlies

Postby barnetpete » 06 Jun 2018, 17:23

letchbee94 wrote:Was looking at my word cup wall chart yesterday and IF England finish second in group g and IF then we win in the second round then our quarter final game will be on at the same time as our PSF against West brom.


Even the players will be missing for that Friendly. But mostly I admire your optimism, although i appreciate you did say 'IF'
Do you shop on Amazon? Please consider donating, at no extra cost to yourself, to help Children & Young People in Barnet, via https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1164713-0, Amazon will donate to Young Barnet Fdn with every purchase.
barnetpete
 
Posts: 1840
Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 13:37

Re: Pre Season Friendlies

Postby letchbee94 » 06 Jun 2018, 18:54

I'm sure we will win the group anyway Pete ;)
letchbee94
 
Posts: 5309
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:59

Re: Pre Season Friendlies

Postby foxy » 08 Jun 2018, 09:02

What a dilemma that would pose for you Chris.... IF it happened
foxy
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: 03 Apr 2011, 01:38

Re: Pre Season Friendlies

Postby letchbee94 » 09 Jun 2018, 21:08

We talking about this last night with some fellow Bees fans and apparently IF this was to happen then there is a very good chance the opposition could be Germany, TK would love it surley? The chance to open up bar 66 for England v Germany world cup quarter final game.

Lots of IFs and BUTs first though.
letchbee94
 
Posts: 5309
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:59

Re: Pre Season Friendlies

Postby ninestein » 27 Jun 2018, 11:37

A pre-season visit to Northampton has been added on Tuesday 24th July.
Bit of a strange one. Normally the higher division side would visit the lower team, but anyhow, should be a good test at a good time as we gear up for the opening league game.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
User avatar
ninestein
 
Posts: 4629
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 20:00

Re: Pre Season Friendlies

Postby Psycho » 27 Jun 2018, 16:45

letchbee94 wrote:We talking about this last night with some fellow Bees fans and apparently IF this was to happen then there is a very good chance the opposition could be Germany, TK would love it surley? The chance to open up bar 66 for England v Germany world cup quarter final game.

Lots of IFs and BUTs first though.


:rofl:
Psycho
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 20:20

Re: Pre Season Friendlies

Postby letchbee94 » 27 Jun 2018, 20:43

Psycho wrote:
letchbee94 wrote:We talking about this last night with some fellow Bees fans and apparently IF this was to happen then there is a very good chance the opposition could be Germany, TK would love it surley? The chance to open up bar 66 for England v Germany world cup quarter final game.

Lots of IFs and BUTs first though.


:rofl:


Shame eh ;)
letchbee94
 
Posts: 5309
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:59

Re: Pre Season Friendlies

Postby Psycho » 28 Jun 2018, 07:17

letchbee94 wrote:
Psycho wrote:
letchbee94 wrote:We talking about this last night with some fellow Bees fans and apparently IF this was to happen then there is a very good chance the opposition could be Germany, TK would love it surley? The chance to open up bar 66 for England v Germany world cup quarter final game.

Lots of IFs and BUTs first though.


:rofl:


Shame eh ;)


Made the World Cup for me, Chris, seeing those Germans cry. :D

West Brom match would probably be switched to a Friday night or the Sunday if we're in the last eight, depending on when we play. Argh! I've jinxed it now! :wacko:

Edit: studied the possible scenarios. Saturday afternoon would be ok to play as that's QF3 and we're either QF2 or QF4. Hopefully!
Psycho
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 20:20

Re: Pre Season Friendlies

Postby barnet_pls » 28 Jun 2018, 09:18

Are we not also missing a match for Saturday 14th July ?
barnet_pls
 
Posts: 403
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 08:33

PreviousNext

Return to General Barnet Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amberforever, Google [Bot], Norfolk & Chance and 25 guests