WORLD CUP 2018 PREDICTION LEAGUE

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC

Re: WORLD CUP 2018 PREDICTION LEAGUE

Postby Reckless » 12 Jun 2018, 05:31

A Primus Stove.
User avatar
Reckless
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:53
Location: Potters Bar

Re: WORLD CUP 2018 PREDICTION LEAGUE

Postby OB1 » 12 Jun 2018, 18:11

Reckless wrote:A Primus Stove.


Never seen one, as far as I know they were used by Boy Scouts.
User avatar
OB1
 
Posts: 944
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 08:46
Location: Formerly Block C Underhill - Now block E East stand The Hive

Re: WORLD CUP 2018 PREDICTION LEAGUE

Postby Reckless » 12 Jun 2018, 20:42

26 so far, need more players please.
Cheers Reckless
User avatar
Reckless
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:53
Location: Potters Bar

Re: WORLD CUP 2018 PREDICTION LEAGUE

Postby shankbee01 » 12 Jun 2018, 21:39

Come on guys.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shankbee01
 
Posts: 200
Joined: 19 Apr 2015, 12:31

Re: WORLD CUP 2018 PREDICTION LEAGUE

Postby Reckless » 13 Jun 2018, 18:18

30 now!
User avatar
Reckless
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:53
Location: Potters Bar

Re: WORLD CUP 2018 PREDICTION LEAGUE

Postby MCB » 13 Jun 2018, 18:29

If anyone fancies (AS WELL AS RECKLESS'SS AMAZING COMPETITION) joining a quick league where you simply predict the winners of each game in advance (i.e a one off, takes 5 minutes) run by those bastions of organisation and honesty, FIFA:

https://bracketchallenge.fifa.com/brack ... n/b733e80f

League code: b733e80f

Takes 5 mins, a one off.
User avatar
MCB
 
Posts: 2438
Joined: 11 May 2016, 17:41

Re: WORLD CUP 2018 PREDICTION LEAGUE

Postby amberforever » 13 Jun 2018, 20:46

Games will (thankfully) be coming thick and fast....will we be able to get the following games predictions in quick enough Reckless?
amberforever
 
Posts: 1421
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 18:37

Re: WORLD CUP 2018 PREDICTION LEAGUE

Postby Hiveoccupier » 13 Jun 2018, 21:58

MCB wrote:If anyone fancies (AS WELL AS RECKLESS'SS AMAZING COMPETITION) joining a quick league where you simply predict the winners of each game in advance (i.e a one off, takes 5 minutes) run by those bastions of organisation and honesty, FIFA:

https://bracketchallenge.fifa.com/brack ... n/b733e80f

League code: b733e80f

Takes 5 mins, a one off.


Just going to put £10 on Spain to win the thing after today’s news.
Hiveoccupier
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: 02 Feb 2011, 16:59

Re: WORLD CUP 2018 PREDICTION LEAGUE

Postby Reckless » 13 Jun 2018, 22:23

amberforever wrote:Games will (thankfully) be coming thick and fast....will we be able to get the following games predictions in quick enough Reckless?

Yeah.....no prob.
User avatar
Reckless
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:53
Location: Potters Bar

Re: WORLD CUP 2018 PREDICTION LEAGUE

Postby amberforever » 14 Jun 2018, 17:06

Didn't know John Still was moonlighting managing Russia!
amberforever
 
Posts: 1421
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 18:37

Re: WORLD CUP 2018 PREDICTION LEAGUE

Postby Reckless » 15 Jun 2018, 14:34

First Table will be up tonight after the Spain v Portugal game
User avatar
Reckless
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:53
Location: Potters Bar

Re: WORLD CUP 2018 PREDICTION LEAGUE

Postby amberforever » 15 Jun 2018, 18:01

Sorry to be thick but I cant see the Morroco Iran game listed Reckless??
amberforever
 
Posts: 1421
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 18:37

Re: WORLD CUP 2018 PREDICTION LEAGUE

Postby Norfolk & Chance » 15 Jun 2018, 19:16

Hiveoccupier wrote:
MCB wrote:If anyone fancies (AS WELL AS RECKLESS'SS AMAZING COMPETITION) joining a quick league where you simply predict the winners of each game in advance (i.e a one off, takes 5 minutes) run by those bastions of organisation and honesty, FIFA:

https://bracketchallenge.fifa.com/brack ... n/b733e80f

League code: b733e80f

Takes 5 mins, a one off.


Just going to put £10 on Spain to win the thing after today’s news.



Damned good move Hive !
Norfolk & Chance
 
Posts: 1392
Joined: 03 Jun 2017, 09:22

Re: WORLD CUP 2018 PREDICTION LEAGUE

Postby Reckless » 15 Jun 2018, 20:24

amberforever wrote:Sorry to be thick but I cant see the Morroco Iran game listed Reckless??


It is a selection from the Group Games and every one from the Knock Out stage.
Thanks for joining in - latest table is up. Its a Snickers not a Sprint remember.
User avatar
Reckless
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:53
Location: Potters Bar

Re: WORLD CUP 2018 PREDICTION LEAGUE

Postby amberforever » 15 Jun 2018, 20:38

When did Marathon become a Snickers??!! Nothings sacred anymore...tusk tusk...... :**:
amberforever
 
Posts: 1421
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 18:37

Previous

Return to General Barnet Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BeeArmy, Bing [Bot], cheshbee, john dockers shorts and 12 guests