Is no news bad news

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
#Beebot

Re: Is no news bad news

mcleod23 wrote:Shomotun also looked class last pre season and we know how he’s turned out.

Pre season means sod all.
He's still decent, just rarely gets opportunities.
mcleod23

Hm not convinced. Never seen him assist a goal. Runs around and his step overs but nothing ever happens. Anonymous.
#Beebot

mcleod23 wrote:Hm not convinced. Never seen him assist a goal. Runs around and his step overs but nothing ever happens. Anonymous.
Hard to present the best version of yourself in 20 minute cameos every two months in a struggling side.
shankbee01

I don’t think Borehamwood have been clear about enough things in that statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mcleod23

#Beebot wrote:
mcleod23 wrote:Hm not convinced. Never seen him assist a goal. Runs around and his step overs but nothing ever happens. Anonymous.
Hard to present the best version of yourself in 20 minute cameos every two months in a struggling side.
He started our first football league game last season and was so poor he got hauled off. That was his chance.
#Beebot

mcleod23 wrote:
#Beebot wrote:
He started our first football league game last season and was so poor he got hauled off. That was his chance.
So he got 45 minutes? That's not much, is it? We got about 1,500 minutes of Andre Blackman assaulting players and fighting with team mates before he was jettisoned.
ninestein

That statement from Borehamwood FC is certainly an eye opener. Most clubs would have kept it in house and just goton with it behind the scenes. But i actually applaud them for writing this and going public, just as much as i enjoyed Darragh MacAnthony going public about deadline day last season. It just goes to show that some of these agents need to be taken down a peg or Two. I would however question why the player felt the need to change his representation. Was he not having a successful football career to date? Sounds to me like Ferrier has had his head turned by someone externally and made him believe that they could get him a mega deal. Only now it's not gone to plan.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
foxy

He is waiting for his dream move to Barnet
UnderhillStackSave

mcleod23 wrote:
#Beebot wrote:
I take it you missed his goal vs hartlepool in the 16/17 season..... Shomotun is young and still learning his trade and it takes players time to transition. Not every young player starts like a house on fire (I.e J.Taylor).