Who said Politics and Sport don't mix ?

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
DerekRocholl

Who said Politics and Sport don't mix ?

Great story:

Clapton CFC's away shirt goes viral in Spain because of anti-fascist message:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45344696
shankbee01

Re: Who said Politics and Sport don't mix ?

Regardless of the fact they are my local club, I really love this and my Levante supporting Spanish friend alerted me to this by asking whether he could borrow my floor to go to a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MCB

£60,000 worth of shirt sales in 2 days.

I'm sure that TK is paying careful attention. I look forward to next years Jeremy Corbyn branded away shirts.
DerekRocholl

shankbee01 wrote:Regardless of the fact they are my local club, I really love this and my Levante supporting Spanish friend alerted me to this by asking whether he could borrow my floor to go to a game.

What is also very funny is that they are currently exiled from their old ground which was called the Spotted Dog and decided to invite supporters to come up with names for the new ground which then went to a vote.

The winning name for the new ground is the Stray Dog, but some of the suggestions were very amusing, "Spotted Dogging" had a fair amount of support.
rudebwoyben

Hiveoccupier wrote:
shankbee01 wrote:Regardless of the fact they are my local club, I really love this and my Levante supporting Spanish friend alerted me to this by asking whether he could borrow my floor to go to a game.

What is also very funny is that they are currently exiled from their old ground which was called the Spotted Dog and decided to invite supporters to come up with names for the new ground which then went to a vote.

The winning name for the new ground is the Stray Dog, but some of the suggestions were very amusing, "Spotted Dogging" had a fair amount of support.
Isn't this a breakaway club?
jerroll

rudebwoyben wrote:
Hiveoccupier wrote:

yes. play on non floodlight pitch at Wadham Lodge.
#Beebot

rudebwoyben wrote:
Hiveoccupier wrote:

Yes, the fans weren't happy with the Clapton FC chairman. It looks like most fans have switched to the new club despite being two divisions below.