Hadley v Leighton Town

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
John Hunt

Hadley v Leighton Town

Dear All

Our friends from Hadley FC have invited all Bees fans to watch their game v Leighton Town free of charge. Yes free. Recongnising that the Bees have a free Saturday it is free for a Bee. Simply produce your membership or wear Barnet hat or scarf or kit to be let in for nothing. Game kicks off at 3pm opposite the gate pub on Brickfrield Lane. The little bar has been refurbished and has satellite tv showing whatever game is on. I am told the potent home brew is worth a visit alone. Kick off 3pm. To make you feel at home programmes are free to download and there is no separate refreshment kiosks but the queues in the clubhouse are short and service is quick.

Also don’t forget the half time tennis ball challenge.

I will be at Hartley Whitney v Hendon that day . Have fun folks

John
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
John_c

Re: Hadley v Leighton Town

hendon4bee wrote:Dear All

Our friends from Hadley FC have invited all Bees fans to watch their game v Leighton Town free of charge. Yes free. Recongnising that the Bees have a free Saturday it is free for a Bee. Simply produce your membership or wear Barnet hat or scarf or kit to be let in for nothing. Game kicks off at 3pm opposite the gate pub on Brickfrield Lane. The little bar has been refurbished and has satellite tv showing whatever game is on. I am told the potent home brew is worth a visit alone. Kick off 3pm. To make you feel at home programmes are free to download and there is no separate refreshment kiosks but the queues in the clubhouse are short and service is quick.

Also don’t forget the half time tennis ball challenge.

I will be at Hartley Whitney v Hendon that day . Have fun folks

John
Satellite TV you say? I'm in.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
Letsbeehavinyou

Was good to see a few bees shirts at this game yesterday. I work for Leighton so was a bit surreal to see barnet fans at one of our games. Really impressed with the set up at Hadley amazing that they have such good facilities just a mile from underhill, really good people too will definitely go back there one day......
bucks bee

I'd be grateful for your feedback/thoughts on the Hartley Wintney vs Hendon game, hendon4bee.

Both of these clubs have made a better-than-expected start to the season in Southern League Premier South, the division in which I'm watching my football (Chesham United and Beaconsfield Town) these days. I haven't seen Hendon play yet, but Hartley Wintney have impressed me as a cohesive and motivated team which plays fast and skilful football, impressive for a village club with limited resources.
John_c

bucks bee wrote:I'd be grateful for your feedback/thoughts on the Hartley Wintney vs Hendon game, hendon4bee.

Both of these clubs have made a better-than-expected start to the season in Southern League Premier South, the division in which I'm watching my football (Chesham United and Beaconsfield Town) these days. I haven't seen Hendon play yet, but Hartley Wintney have impressed me as a cohesive and motivated team which plays fast and skilful football, impressive for a village club with limited resources.
Nice pubs in Hartley Wintney. Although it's were the locals go to marry their sisters. Everyone is related up there.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
Norfolk & Chance

I think you're getting confused with Stevenage.
RichardM

Norfolk & Chance wrote:I think you're getting confused with Stevenage.

Don't be so rude. I thought it applied to the whole of Norfolk anyway.
RichardM

Norfolk & Chance wrote:I think you're getting confused with Stevenage.

Don't be so rude. I thought it applied to the whole of Norfolk anyway.
Norfolk & Chance

So it's ok for you to be rude?!

It's a fair point though, well made.
John Hunt

Lovely set up. Two good teams. Pitch made it difficult for them. Cannot comment much on what was developing into a good game as i had to leave at half time with a migraine. Very awkward place to get home to Barnet from by public transport in that state.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
ricardobee

". . . I thought it applied to the whole of Norfolk anyway."

To right, I go to sleep listening to the sound of banjoes and satisfied pigs!