Tonight, Barnet have kept me as a fan.

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
dawat

Re: Tonight, Barnet have kept me as a fan.

I was very critical about what happened and so I consider it only fair to praise TK and the club for listening to the fans over this matter and making a genuine attempt to rectify matters. Well done TK and keep up the good work lads!
John_c

Reckless wrote:What puzzles me is that no one yet has come up with a conspiracy theory that this was all meticulously pre planned by a devious Chairman to turn out that we see him in a different light at the end of the whole saga.
Give it time...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
ninestein

Well done for attending and engaging in positive dialogue with the chairman.
Hopefully a lot of good will come out of this whole saga.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
Nudger70

Well done all in reaching an amicable agreement. Good luck filling the south stand will be great to see larger numbers in there
ricardobee

Well done beesknees99 for receiving an apology and being reimbursed. It might also be appropriate if those stewards and police who were so wrong were to apologise to you and your friends this Sunday.
becbee

ricardobee wrote:Well done beesknees99 for receiving an apology and being reimbursed. It might also be appropriate if those stewards and police who were so wrong were to apologise to you and your friends this Sunday.
I'd hope that the stewards would either have been sacked or at very least moved to a different part of the ground until they'd received their training.
Similarly I imagine the police officers concerned are unlikely to have been assigned for duty at The Hive next Sunday. Maybe a letter from the police force themselves would be in order?
BeesKnees99

Tonight, Barnet have kept me as a fan.

becbee wrote:
ricardobee wrote:Well done beesknees99 for receiving an apology and being reimbursed. It might also be appropriate if those stewards and police who were so wrong were to apologise to you and your friends this Sunday.
I'd hope that the stewards would either have been sacked or at very least moved to a different part of the ground until they'd received their training.
Similarly I imagine the police officers concerned are unlikely to have been assigned for duty at The Hive next Sunday. Maybe a letter from the police force themselves would be in order?
The safety officer informed us that the stewards involved will not be stationed at the south terrace for “at least a long while”.

They are trying to ensure this won’t happen ever again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Norfolk & Chance

I'd put them behind the bar, serving up pints.
DerekRocholl

becbee wrote:
You do know who we are playing on Sunday ? I doubt that the Met have got enough resources to cope which such huge numbers as it is. They will need to deploy everyone they can muster.
ricardobee

If they are unable to apologise, I might find them a job in the car park for a few years.
Reckless

ricardobee wrote:If they are unable to apologise, I might find them a job in the car park for a few years.
On on the tannoy.
ricardobee

"On(r) on the tannoy".
Behave Mr. Hammond, especially on your dear wife's birthday.
And as for different light, it's been dark for many a year.
alexbach

John_c wrote:
Reckless wrote:What puzzles me is that no one yet has come up with a conspiracy theory that this was all meticulously pre planned by a devious Chairman to turn out that we see him in a different light at the end of the whole saga.
Give it time...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my 5046Y using Tapatalk
alexbach

He bangs the drums

Sent from my 5046Y using Tapatalk
letchbee94

Hiveoccupier wrote:
becbee wrote:
You do know who we are playing on Sunday ? I doubt that the Met have got enough resources to cope which such huge numbers as it is. They will need to deploy everyone they can muster.
They have only sold 1100 tickets so far.