Rovers away

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
hoppy

Rovers away

Ticket details not yet on our website but Rovers have reduced prices for home fans so it looks like similar prices as per the home tie, £10 for adults and £5 concessions.
Should we win (ha ha ha) will there be cheap tickets for the Stockport game?
simmosenior

Re: Rovers away

I am working in Swindon this coming week so intending to go to the game.

Does anyone know what:

(a) parking is like near the ground?
(b) whether it is easy to get to the ground from a railway station (Parkway or Temple Meads)?

Thanks.
becbee

The ground is in a residential area, parking is awful. My late in-laws lived a mile from the ground and said that their road / neighbourhood was packed with football fans cars on match days.
Temple Meads station is in the city centre 4 miles away. Parkway's 3 miles from the ground. The bus service from Temple Meads is poor, don't know that there is a suitable one from Parkway? The Reckless Guide should help.
I'd suggest driving but arriving early and being prepared for a walk.
BeeinBristol

simmosenior wrote:I am working in Swindon this coming week so intending to go to the game.

Does anyone know what:

(b) whether it is easy to get to the ground from a railway station (Parkway or Temple Meads)?

Thanks.
Becbee is very accurate with his summary. Personally I live about 2.5 miles from the ground & it is in all honesty probably as quick for me to walk on an evening matchday.!
I would suggest however that coming from Swindon you come off at J19 onto the M32 & then turn right onto the ring road towards Filton.
take the left onto Filton avenue( just past Abbey Wood station ) & keep going till you see the floodlights. Personally I look to park on or just off Lockleaze road (turning to the left)or one of the turnings just before that. Obviously the earlier the better but would aim to get there about 1hour before kick off.
Last edited by BeeinBristol on 18 Nov 2018, 21:29, edited 1 time in total.
BeeinBristol

simmosenior wrote:I am working in Swindon this coming week so intending to go to the game.

Does anyone know what:

Thanks.
Becbee is very accurate with his summary. Personally I live about 2.5 miles from the ground & it is in all honesty probably as quick for me to walk on an evening matchday.!
I would suggest however that coming from Swindon you come off at J19 onto the M32 & then turn right onto the ring road towards Filton.
take the left onto Filton avee( just past Abbey Wood station ) & keep going till you see the floodlights. Personally I look to park on or just off Lockleaze road (turning to the left)or one of the turnings just before that. Obviously the earlier the better but would aim to get there about 1hour before kick off.