New Ticket Prices

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC

Re: New Ticket Prices

Postby lemming3k » 06 Dec 2018, 17:54

MCB wrote:https://www.barnetfc.com/news/2018/december/news--update-to-league-admission-prices/

This in a large part I suspect is down to beesknees99 (well that and the tiny crowds)

League Tickets for the Bees Terrace will now be:
Just £10 for Adults!
Just £5 for Concessions!
Just £1 for Under 17's!

League Tickets for Bumble's Family Zone will now be:
£15 for Adults!
£10 for Concessions!
£1 for Under 17's!

Or, 2 Adults and 2 Under 17's for £30!

A recent rule change by the National League allows us to introduce fair pricing for all fans which has resulted in significant savings to Bees Terrace regulars.


Does this mean do not need to reduce away fans pricing to £10?

I was going to say the same thing as this was the reason the prices went back up in the first place - presumably the away fans pricing rule has not lasted long. Odd to change it part way through a season though.
lemming3k
 
Posts: 529
Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 12:38

Re: New Ticket Prices

Postby barnetpete » 06 Dec 2018, 18:53

lemming3k wrote: Odd to change it part way through a season though.



Would presume TK has some strong influence on the Board.
Do you shop on Amazon? Please consider donating, at no extra cost to yourself, to help Children & Young People in Barnet, via https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1164713-0, Amazon will donate to Young Barnet Foundation with every purchase.
barnetpete
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 13:37

Re: New Ticket Prices

Postby mcleod23 » 06 Dec 2018, 21:21

Impressive work. We saw what the prices did at the back end of last season. Now let's get the crowds up, get people returning and create some buzz at the ground.
mcleod23
 
Posts: 1481
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 23:33

Re: New Ticket Prices

Postby BEEGONE » 06 Dec 2018, 21:24

mcleod23 wrote:Impressive work. We saw what the prices did at the back end of last season. Now let's get the crowds up, get people returning and create some buzz at the ground.


Need some results and entertaining football for that...
BEEGONE
 
Posts: 1210
Joined: 25 Jan 2011, 06:07

Re: New Ticket Prices

Postby hoppy » 06 Dec 2018, 21:52

A massive "well done" to TK on the ticket prices. It was a brave (albeit a trifle late) decision.
As a direct result of this price change I will definitely attend more home games.
Now, TK, do the next thing and direct your attention to the bars.
I am happy to spend money at The Hive but I WONT buy the awful beer that is on offer.
Neither will I waste my time queuing to get served by inexperienced or incompetent bar staff.
If you sort the beer and the staff I am happy to spend several pounds in the bar on match days.
Don't sort it and the pounds stay in my pocket.
TK, there's many fans who think the same as me.....its up to you!
hoppy
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 09:43

Re: New Ticket Prices

Postby PBBee » 06 Dec 2018, 23:59

Fair play TK & they can have my 3 months membership in the summer again at this pricing level.
User avatar
PBBee
 
Posts: 3650
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 01:04

Re: New Ticket Prices

Postby John_c » 07 Dec 2018, 00:07

b4life wrote:Sorry, this article is about good news, can the moderator please ban this immediately in case it starts to set a precedent.
Indeed. Its a disgrace.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
:geahh:

Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

"Can't wait to hear the latest excuses from that bell end John C"
User avatar
John_c
 
Posts: 4768
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 08:23

Re: New Ticket Prices

Postby Hiveoccupier » 07 Dec 2018, 09:35

Out of interest why would an under 17 take out a membership for £5 per month instead of paying £1 a game ?
Hiveoccupier
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: 02 Feb 2011, 16:59

Re: New Ticket Prices

Postby MCB » 07 Dec 2018, 09:47

Hiveoccupier wrote:Out of interest why would an under 17 take out a membership for £5 per month instead of paying £1 a game ?


Discount on beer? :whistle:
User avatar
MCB
 
Posts: 2441
Joined: 11 May 2016, 17:41

Re: New Ticket Prices

Postby hoppy » 07 Dec 2018, 10:15

MCB wrote:
Hiveoccupier wrote:Out of interest why would an under 17 take out a membership for £5 per month instead of paying £1 a game ?


Discount on beer? :whistle:

Not our beer. These under 17s are far more discerning.
hoppy
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 09:43

Re: New Ticket Prices

Postby jerroll » 07 Dec 2018, 10:21

Dagenham fans still trolling the club wanting refunds on twitter!
jerroll
 
Posts: 8754
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:25

Re: New Ticket Prices

Postby becbee » 07 Dec 2018, 10:25

jerroll wrote:Dagenham fans still trolling the club wanting refunds on twitter!


Just pathetic.
becbee
 
Posts: 6881
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 11:43

Re: New Ticket Prices

Postby hoppy » 07 Dec 2018, 10:30

becbee wrote:
jerroll wrote:Dagenham fans still trolling the club wanting refunds on twitter!


Just pathetic.

They were charged more than they should have been (under National League rules) so they are surely entitled to a refund.
hoppy
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 09:43

Re: New Ticket Prices

Postby jerroll » 07 Dec 2018, 10:42

hoppy wrote:
becbee wrote:
jerroll wrote:Dagenham fans still trolling the club wanting refunds on twitter!


Just pathetic.

They were charged more than they should have been (under National League rules) so they are surely entitled to a refund.

Life's too short to cry over £5!! Just meant 1 less beer for someone that day! We have been ripped off by numerous clubs in the same way namely Morecambe & Macclesfield over the years!!
jerroll
 
Posts: 8754
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:25

Re: New Ticket Prices

Postby MCB » 07 Dec 2018, 11:00

jerroll wrote:
hoppy wrote:
becbee wrote:
jerroll wrote:Dagenham fans still trolling the club wanting refunds on twitter!


Just pathetic.

They were charged more than they should have been (under National League rules) so they are surely entitled to a refund.

Life's too short to cry over £5!! Just meant 1 less beer for someone that day! We have been ripped off by numerous clubs in the same way namely Morecambe & Macclesfield over the years!!


Obviously there has been a rule change, let's hope it's been backdated.

We should just make our game next season £10 entry to appease them.

Then get promoted just to piss them off.

Also, not to start an us vs them thing, but popping onto the BtiD facebook group am I right in saying there is not one comment about these new prices? (I won't see everything posted as i'm not a member)
User avatar
MCB
 
Posts: 2441
Joined: 11 May 2016, 17:41

PreviousNext

Return to General Barnet Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LoudmouthBFC, VossaBee and 17 guests