Craig Robson interview

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
BeeinBristol

Re: Craig Robson interview

barnet34 wrote:
jdmckbee wrote:I would wager to say that Robson is possibly the only player who regularly proves he is of Football League quality. The rest have proved that they are good enough for a relegation last year, or of mid (to lower) table standard in the National League this year. Sounds harsh but I don't agree that we have the players need. We have a lot of players just not the ones we need.
Agree with Robson however I'd say Dan Sweeney as well.
Seconded about Sweeney. One area that we certainly have improved is the heart of defence. All too easy too forget how bad we were a year ago at defending set pieces in particular.
BeeinBristol

barnet34 wrote:
jdmckbee wrote:I would wager to say that Robson is possibly the only player who regularly proves he is of Football League quality. The rest have proved that they are good enough for a relegation last year, or of mid (to lower) table standard in the National League this year. Sounds harsh but I don't agree that we have the players need. We have a lot of players just not the ones we need.
Agree with Robson however I'd say Dan Sweeney as well.
let_it_bee

I found it depressing to watch in all honesty. Yes, he was being open and honest, and credit to him for that I guess, but was clearly demoralised and there was nothing to inspire hope of an improvement in performances going forward.