coaches to Brentford

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
becbee

Re: coaches to Brentford

I don't blame Barnet, they could hardly have twisted Brentford's arm. It's not Barnet's fault if Brentford wouldn't / couldn't allow online sales - which would have solved this problem for the majority of fans - on pay on the gate. Which is what we've done on previous visits to Brentford, albeit for much lower profile matches. And in reality, who does make extensive plans in advance for a replay? I imagine Brentford didn't expect to need one. And there wouldn't have been time to outsource.
X-Bumble

Maybe it's a petty ploy by the fake Bees to try and reduce the away support!
DerekRocholl

becbee wrote:I don't blame Barnet, they could hardly have twisted Brentford's arm. It's not Barnet's fault if Brentford wouldn't / couldn't allow online sales - which would have solved this problem for the majority of fans - on pay on the gate. Which is what we've done on previous visits to Brentford, albeit for much lower profile matches. And in reality, who does make extensive plans in advance for a replay? I imagine Brentford didn't expect to need one. And there wouldn't have been time to outsource.
If Barnet shot your grandmother you would say it was her fault.

Barnet have the tickets and there are several working days left to get them to people by post, courier or handing them out from the street near Griffin Park if they want to. How the on earth is it anyone else's fault that they choose to ask people to trek to the Hive to buy them as the only option ?
Last edited by DerekRocholl on 31 Jan 2019, 10:32, edited 1 time in total.
becbee

Hiveoccupier wrote:
becbee wrote:I don't blame Barnet, they could hardly have twisted Brentford's arm. It's not Barnet's fault if Brentford wouldn't / couldn't allow online sales - which would have solved this problem for the majority of fans - on pay on the gate. Which is what we've done on previous visits to Brentford, albeit for much lower profile matches. And in reality, who does make extensive plans in advance for a replay? I imagine Brentford didn't expect to need one. And there wouldn't have been time to outsource.
They'd have a job to, both my grandmothers have been dead for decades!
But seriously no, I don't believe Barnet get everything right. I just don't blame them for everything in the way that some on here seem to do.
It would be boring if we all agreed on everything.
BeeBoi1980

Hiveoccupier wrote:

Barnet have the tickets and there are several working days left to get them to people by post, courier or handing them out from the street near Griffin Park if they want to. How the on earth is it anyone else's fault that they choose to ask people to trek to the Hive to buy them as the only option ?
If they shot my grandmother they'd probably miss based on the majority of the season to date. Certainly in that situation I'd hope it was Byron pointing the gun.
DerekRocholl

becbee wrote:
Hiveoccupier wrote:
But seriously no, I don't believe Barnet get everything right. I just don't blame them for everything in the way that some on here seem to do.
Sorry Becbee I take that back, you do spending quite a lot of time on here moaning about things.
NoMagRyan

Are we going to moan about tickets in every bloody thread now?
becbee

Hiveoccupier wrote:
becbee wrote:
Hiveoccupier wrote:
Sorry Becbee I take that back, you do spending quite a lot of time on here moaning about things.
I don't think I moan, I think my comments are reasoned and objective. But I suppose that I would say that. If you think otherwise, that's fair enough, we are all entitled to our own opinions.
becbee

Hiveoccupier wrote:
becbee wrote:
Hiveoccupier wrote:
I don't think I moan, I think my comments are reasoned and objective. But I suppose that I would say that. If you think otherwise, that's fair enough, we are all entitled to our own opinions.
John_c

Hiveoccupier wrote:
becbee wrote:
Hiveoccupier wrote:
Did you get a ticket Derek?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player