Apology from Shaq?

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
John_c

Re: Apology from Shaq?

Are we now that self entitled that we think they should atone for their sins after every game? Would be a long queue at the confession box if that were the case.

Get over yourselves.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
Bee_Forever

From Currie's interview it is clear shaq does not accept he did anything wrong.

So I do not expect him to apologise.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
StephenM

John_c wrote:Are we now that self entitled that we think they should atone for their sins after every game? Would be a long queue at the confession box if that were the case.

Get over yourselves.

I don't appreciate that attitude. Unless there is an apology forthcoming I will be starting a "Ban John_c" thread.
John_c

StephenM wrote:
John_c wrote:Are we now that self entitled that we think they should atone for their sins after every game? Would be a long queue at the confession box if that were the case.

Get over yourselves.

I don't appreciate that attitude. Unless there is an apology forthcoming I will be starting a "Ban John_c" thread.
The replay will show I did nothing wrong.

Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
barnetpete

John_c wrote:
StephenM wrote:

Get over yourselves.

And you wont have been running about all charged up either.... because I cant imagine you've run anywhere in years :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :Drink1: :Drink1: :Drink1: :Drink1: :wub: :kiss: :kiss:
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
StephenM

barnetpete wrote:
John_c wrote:
StephenM wrote:

Get over yourselves.

And you wont have been running about all charged up either.... because I cant imagine you've run anywhere in years :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :Drink1: :Drink1: :Drink1: :Drink1: :wub: :kiss: :kiss:
Have you seen him when last orders are called?
letchbee94

I agree and thought at time the Gateshead player should have been carded for the push on Shaq as well.
hoofer2

I did not attend the Gateshead game, but cut Shaq some slack. He has really pushed on this season and scored goals. He cannot be held accountable for the inadequacies of the players around him. No he should not have got himself in a red card situation, but it's high time other players in the team contribute too and not just go through the motions on the pitch. We are expecting him to win games on his own, as Akinde did in previous seasons. The delivery of the ball in the final third this season is found wanting this season and many of his goals he has made himself from nothing. It's about time EMC got on the scoresheet to take some of the burden off of Shaq's shoulders.
ninestein

When i watched the highlights earlier, it got to the passage of play where Shaq went over, and then the ball soon went out for a goal kick. Then the camera cut back to the red card being shown and my gut feeling was "is that it?"I was expecting to see him taking the ball into the box and playing for a penalty or something to warrant a second yellow for simulation. That second booking is ridiculous, and i can understand why he's upset. I'd be feeling the same if it was me. Although in fairness my choice of language would probably have been a lot less "professional".

As i understand it, the 4th official made the decision. This raises two issues. Firstly, why did the referee not give it first time around, he was happy to let it go. In my opinion Shaq was evading a tackle and got straight back up without appealing for a foul. Secondly, when was the last time you actually saw a 4th official get involved with decision making? Makes me wonder whether there was an ulterior motive... time and time again we cry out for the extra official or linesmen to help the ref out, and sods law the only time they do choose to get involved it works against us.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
jonbonbaby

Can we have an apology for this stupid post
letchbee94

[quote="jonbonbaby"]Can we have an apology for this stupid post[/quote
I will not apologies.... sorry lol
jonbonbaby

:eee:
amberforever

God, I know how fans must feel tho going all that way, loads of dosh and time. Fair credit to them. I can understand them feeling let down.
rudebwoyben

I have just watched the highlights and...
He got a 2nd yellow for that?????!!!!!
He had every right to be aggrieved and he has nothing to apologise for.