New kit

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
becbee

Re: New kit

Well, they'd been posting the flash on Facebook, we knew that that couldn't be over the entire shirt as NL clubs can't play in predominately black due to that being the refs strip. So as far as I was expecting, it was going to either be this flash down the centre or off to one side. So what we have is pretty much what I anticipated.

I think it's fine. Not exciting - but few football strips ever are, and those which are are Marmite in how fans view them.

Once the season starts we won't care what the strip looks like.
barnetpete

Fair play to the club for recognising the 100 years. The club are often criticised (and sometimes rightly so) but fair play they do remember to acknowledge key dates. The 100 years of underhill, the special Man U throw back shirt, the special edition sash shirts a few years back and now this wish a special badge.

As for the kit itself, as I say every season doesn’t really bother me. Not as good as last seasons but nicer that the one before. Impressed to have it all out pre end of season, think that’s only happened once or twice before that we’ve seen it let alone been able, should you wish, to buy it.
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
buzzinbee

First impressions, I like it. More the away shirt than the 'Halfords' one, due to the shade of orange. Sponsors look good on both & with the crest/badge, I think it should of been with a red rose but happy that the luminous green of the hill is not on it.

Good on the Club for producing it before the end of the season, hopefully this is sign that there will a better choice of branded merchandise going forth :whistle:
StephenM

John_c wrote:Can't say I'm a fan of that. Image

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
The most important thing is that in all the pictures the players couldn't look happier to be modelling it.
StephenM

£41.95 for a kids shirt! 'Kin 'ell
buzzinbee

Don't buy one until we play 7 rounds in the FA Cup next season
rudebwoyben

Hiveoccupier wrote:
rudebwoyben wrote:
Hiveoccupier wrote:Canon Medical for all your road traffic accident injuries !

Which side of the Battle of Barnet had a black rose ?
The red rose in the Barnet FC pin badge I bought many years ago has the same colouring. The badge on the new shirt seems to be in the same style and colouring as that on my pin badge too.

Yeah ok Ben and it snowed on the hill on the day they drew it . it is clearly a made up “heritage” badge, no problem with that if they put some thought into it.
Yeah, they’re referring to our match at Underhill against Cheltenham in 2013!
Norfolkbee

Isn't having Canon Canon Medical on the front a case of tautology? Certainly superfluous.
South_Belfast_Bee

Norfolkbee wrote:Isn't having Canon Canon Medical on the front a case of tautology? Certainly superfluous.
Hadn't noticed until you said it, but now I have I can't unsee it!
ETBee

No red rose? Not sure the Lancastrian side of the War of the Roses would be happy.
To bee or not to bee

ETBee wrote:No red rose? Not sure the Lancastrian side of the War of the Roses would be happy.
TK must be a secret member of The Richard III Society, set up to honour the memory, and improve the image of, the last true British monarch.
ninestein

Good on the club for getting this sorted now and getting it in the club shop well before pre-season.

A new strip won't ever please everyone, but i always look at our kit and ask myself: can i see us winning the league in that shirt? I see it being very bright, worn by a young and exuberant side next season.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
DerekRocholl

Norfolkbee wrote:Isn't having Canon Canon Medical on the front a case of tautology? Certainly superfluous.
Boom Boom !
MidlandsBaz

Decent shirts, but £50, I moan about the cost, but I still bloody buy lol
amberforever

Looks like a tyre mark over road kill fox coat