Torquay (hive) The Stoked Match Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
LoudmouthBFC

Re: Torquay (hive) The Stoked Match Thread

Patel89 wrote:Fully agree Finchley Bee

Loudmouth your a ledge and I stand beside you if there was half our dwindling fan base as dedicated as you barnet fc would be a much better place
You speak with your heart on your sleep and to be frank your funny as fuck

Ignore the key board warriors - keep being you fella

I always appreciate all the kinds words everyone has said, I know I can be too much at times. But you will always know where you stand with me. No backstabbing or two-facedness from me. I guess I'm like marmite :whistle:
chesbee

LoudmouthBFC wrote:

Loudmouth your a ledge and I stand beside you if there was half our dwindling fan base as dedicated as you barnet fc would be a much better place

I always appreciate all the kinds words everyone has said, I know I can be too much at times. But you will always know where you stand with me. No backstabbing or two-facedness from me. I guess I'm like marmite :whistle:
Enjoy your Vlogs and pretty well agree with most you say
John_c

finchleyman wrote:99% of us Barnet supporters love Loudmouth and we love him even more since the facelift!

I for one find his vlogs very amusing and, by God, we need some amusement at the moment. Keep up the good work.
67.37% of stats are made up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
Reckless

John_c wrote:
finchleyman wrote:99% of us Barnet supporters love Loudmouth and we love him even more since the facelift!

I for one find his vlogs very amusing and, by God, we need some amusement at the moment. Keep up the good work.
67.37% of stats are made up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You just made that up!
LoudmouthBFC

chesbee wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:

Enjoy your Vlogs and pretty well agree with most you say
:Drink1:
JWTBee

I guess I'm like marmite
Hi Matt

I like marmite & I love your Vlogs! Keep up the good work! I haven't had a chance to chat to you this season & I'm going away to Spain until early October.I will be taking my "It's Game Day" T-shirt with me! At least I will be able to see your Vlogs from Espana!

Cheers. Ian
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
alexbach

Roy57 wrote:
burge019 wrote:It's situations like this that put me off from posting on the forum more regularly.

The way I see it is that Loudmouth does his own vlog in his own unique style. I personally find it both amusing and insightful and i tend to agree with the points he conveys more often than not when we are at the same games... I can also see why people find it a bit too brash and full on and are not fans of it at all.

The fact of the matter is you are not forced to watch his VLogs, it is not a mandatory requirement that these must be watched religiously if you are a Barnet FC fan. If you do not like the way it's presented or what is being said then don't watch them.

If you disagree with his footballing comments then maybe try putting your point across in a constructional way rather than attacking him like it's a personal vendetta.

I hope Loudmouth continues to do his VLogs and i equally hope it doesn't cause disruption within the fabric of what is already a depleting Barnet FC fanbase

In the words of Jackie Moon (Will Ferrell) Everybody Love Everybody!!!!

COYB.

Totally agree with this post. We don't need supporters who should all have one thing in common. our club. Should not be at each others throats through views.
Hmm... Henry,the sheriff and myself promoted the club at fsf meetings..no one told us to#### off or called us wankers...this goading of the opposition I find embarrassing Image

Sent from my 5033X using Tapatalk
LeicesterBee

john dockers shorts wrote:I still say there's Villas ground.... I thought everyone did.... Followed by there's Walsalls ground.... We never win there!
And also “there’s Coventry’s ground”...........oh, on second thoughts, “there’s Wasps’ ground’! :D
alexbach

LeicesterBee wrote:
john dockers shorts wrote:I still say there's Villas ground.... I thought everyone did.... Followed by there's Walsalls ground.... We never win there!
And also “there’s Coventry’s ground”...........oh, on second thoughts, “there’s Wasps’ ground’! :D
Imageor these days... there's Small heath s ground

Sent from my 5033X using Tapatalk
Reckless

When ever I used to use the A10 near Southburied Road I would always say "there's Enfaileds ground.....oh hold on...no my mistake its a cinema and TGI Friday and Pizzahut"
I can't do that anymore with the Underhill Theatre of Teams no more.