Aldershot (hive) The Match Thread Soldiering on with 10 out

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC

Re: Aldershot (hive) The Match Thread Soldiering on with 10

Postby BeesKnees » 18 Sep 2019, 21:40

NoMagRyan wrote:The guy is a complete muppet


He's taken our comments very badly and is having a meltdown on their forum.
User avatar
BeesKnees
 
Posts: 6480
Joined: 17 Apr 2012, 16:49

Re: Aldershot (hive) The Match Thread Soldiering on with 10

Postby Itai-bee » 18 Sep 2019, 21:50

BeesKnees wrote:
NoMagRyan wrote:The guy is a complete muppet


He's taken our comments very badly and is having a meltdown on their forum.


Maybe we should all donate 10p to this fella.
I think once he gets his £2 back. He might start to enjoy life.
Itai-bee
 
Posts: 654
Joined: 26 Sep 2016, 14:37

Re: Aldershot (hive) The Match Thread Soldiering on with 10

Postby hoofer2 » 18 Sep 2019, 22:09

Itai-bee wrote:
BeesKnees wrote:
NoMagRyan wrote:The guy is a complete muppet


He's taken our comments very badly and is having a meltdown on their forum.


Maybe we should all donate 10p to this fella.
I think once he gets his £2 back. He might start to enjoy life.


It's a no from me. I already put into their bucket 20 years ago.
hoofer2
 
Posts: 3435
Joined: 01 Feb 2011, 13:48

Re: Aldershot (hive) The Match Thread Soldiering on with 10

Postby becbee » 19 Sep 2019, 07:41

Itai-bee wrote:
BeesKnees wrote:
NoMagRyan wrote:The guy is a complete muppet


He's taken our comments very badly and is having a meltdown on their forum.


Maybe we should all donate 10p to this fella.
I think once he gets his £2 back. He might start to enjoy life.


Interesting to note that he hasn't had a single post from any of the other Shots fans in support.
He doesn't need his £2 back from us, not based on what he could afford to spend on beer that evening.
becbee
 
Posts: 7665
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 11:43

Re: Aldershot (hive) The Match Thread Soldiering on with 10

Postby LoudmouthBFC » 19 Sep 2019, 09:02

This is the reply, from the person who forgot about the ale, in their bag. Taking from the Aldershot forum.

''Just had a look at their forum. Trying to say they never put the price up two quid and I'm a muppet for forgetting there was a second ale in my bag. Which I genuinely did. Using their fuzzy logic, it's quite clear that nobody in the world has ever forgotten anything. Usual two-bob keyboard warriors. I was proper right to say their security was way OTT and their attitude stank. Horrible little club.''
LoudmouthBFC
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: 19 Mar 2016, 18:39

Re: Aldershot (hive) The Match Thread Soldiering on with 10

Postby becbee » 19 Sep 2019, 10:36

Let's be fair, it's only one person. Every club has its idiot supporters.
becbee
 
Posts: 7665
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 11:43

Re: Aldershot (hive) The Match Thread Soldiering on with 10

Postby LoudmouthBFC » 19 Sep 2019, 10:49

becbee wrote:Let's be fair, it's only one person. Every club has its idiot supporters.



Are you flirting with me again becbee :spite:
LoudmouthBFC
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: 19 Mar 2016, 18:39

Re: Aldershot (hive) The Match Thread Soldiering on with 10

Postby John_c » 20 Sep 2019, 07:01

beew wrote:https://calling-the-shots.com/2019/09/18/barnet-edgeware-2-shots-0-rendell-unlucky-to-have-goal-ruled-out/

An Aldershot view of last night


He can fck right off. What a dick.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:geahh:

Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

"Can't wait to hear the latest excuses from that bell end John C"
User avatar
John_c
 
Posts: 4941
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 08:23

Re: Aldershot (hive) The Match Thread Soldiering on with 10

Postby becbee » 20 Sep 2019, 07:22

LoudmouthBFC wrote:
becbee wrote:Let's be fair, it's only one person. Every club has its idiot supporters.



Are you flirting with me again becbee :spite:


Not quite sure how you arrive at that, nor how the spiteful face fits in?
becbee
 
Posts: 7665
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 11:43

Re: Aldershot (hive) The Match Thread Soldiering on with 10

Postby LoudmouthBFC » 20 Sep 2019, 07:59

becbee wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:
becbee wrote:Let's be fair, it's only one person. Every club has its idiot supporters.



Are you flirting with me again becbee :spite:


Not quite sure how you arrive at that, nor how the spiteful face fits in?



Was meant to be eyebrow raising.
LoudmouthBFC
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: 19 Mar 2016, 18:39

Previous

Return to General Barnet Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], hoppy and 57 guests