Harrogate (Hive) The Dennis the Menace Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
JWTBee

Re: Harrogate (Hive) The Dennis the Menace Thread

letchbee94 wrote:In the 75 mins or so I have seen of McCallum so far he looks much better all round player than Shaq.
Might be harsh of me but I would not be sad to see Shaq go as long as we sign McCallum.
I totally agree with this.Harsh I know but that's football!
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
#Beebot

JWTBee wrote:
letchbee94 wrote:In the 75 mins or so I have seen of McCallum so far he looks much better all round player than Shaq.
Might be harsh of me but I would not be sad to see Shaq go as long as we sign McCallum.
If Shaq is unable to get back to playing fitness this season it will be very hard to justify retaining him.
antbfc

#Beebot wrote:
JWTBee wrote:
If Shaq is unable to get back to playing fitness this season it will be very hard to justify retaining him.
Even if he does its too much of a risk. Its a shame but we can't carry on keeping players who play so few games per season. Quality over quantity next season please!
hoofer2

Harrogate's Weaver views on the postponement in NLP are fair https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.c ... andonment/

The only way we stand a chance of retaining McCallum will be if we can offer him league 2 football next season. He must surely move up a division?

I don't want to write off Shaq's career with us as he had a particularly memorable season last year, but you need your top strikers to play majority of games.
Sadly he is too often found on the injury list. I expect Shaq will be wanting another challenge too. When Yakubu left the bees, he had a number of injury free
seasons - perhaps it'll be the same for Shaq
rudebwoyben

hoofer2 wrote:Harrogate's Weaver views on the postponement in NLP are fair https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.c ... andonment/

The only way we stand a chance of retaining McCallum will be if we can offer him league 2 football next season. He must surely move up a division?

I don't want to write off Shaq's career with us as he had a particularly memorable season last year, but you need your top strikers to play majority of games.
Sadly he is too often found on the injury list. I expect Shaq will be wanting another challenge too. When Yakubu left the bees, he had a number of injury free
seasons - perhaps it'll be the same for Shaq
His comments that he thought Harrogate ought to have 3 or 4-1 up
at half-time are no longer there!