The Hive v Hoppy's Back Garden

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
hoppy

Re: The Hive v Hoppy's Back Garden

Reckless wrote:1. Chicken Meals Deal?
2. Has Village been on about those f**king flags?
3. Hospilatity Package?
1.Sorry Reckless, it's faggots or nothing.
2.Im quietly hoping Village brings his flags along. That would save me dishing out on some new curtains. If he brings a Scottish flag we can cut that up for dusters/dish cloths (useful if Tottenam Women have a fixture here).
3.There us a hospital 15 minutes down the road (useful if any Scots or feminists read this thread).
Andy HTFC

Not sure about this at all.
Can we all fit in the away end?
Will the revolving washing line impair the view? ( Cheaper restricted view tickets should then be available.
Can you fit 8 coaches on your drive?
Can we bring a drum or will the neighbours complain?
Will you do a pitch inspection before about five to three?
Do you even know how to cook faggots?
Andy HTFC

Actually, forget the away end, we never do segregation. Will there be a passing point alongside the flower beds to get to the other end at half time? Hopefully the house end for added protection from the elements.
hoppy

Andy HTFC wrote:Not sure about this at all.
Can we all fit in the away end?
Will the revolving washing line impair the view? ( Cheaper restricted view tickets should then be available.
Can you fit 8 coaches on your drive?
Can we bring a drum or will the neighbours complain?
Will you do a pitch inspection before about five to three?
Do you even know how to cook faggots?
Hi All, away end is between the shed and the compost heap. You guys might have to breathe in a bit.
No chance of 8 coaches, unless you mean trainer- type coaches. If so, as long as they are not too fat.
Bring as many drums as you like, neighbours are assholes.
Pitch inspection at 2.45pm, I have to put the kettle on at 2.50pm.
What exactly are faggots?
hoppy

Andy HTFC wrote:Actually, forget the away end, we never do segregation. Will there be a passing point alongside the flower beds to get to the other end at half time? Hopefully the house end for added protection from the elements.
Yes garden path, might be a bit congested, we will let the players come inside first, Halesowen allocated my downstairs front room, Barnet back bedroom.
PS Elements? What elements? This is a respectable neighbourhood!!
Andy HTFC

Looking forward to it. Jumpers for goalposts?
OB1
Location: Formerly Block C Underhill - Now block E East stand The Hive

Is there a Reckless Guide to Hoppy’s back garden? If so no one will find it.
Prediction League Champion 2019/2020
Norfolk & Chance

OB1 wrote:Is there a Reckless Guide to Hoppy’s back garden? If so no one will find it.
Not sure the two points are related......
ricardobee

Have been keeping the tonsils well lubricated on port and brandy, just been waiting for the call.
Have to say on looking at the weather, we're about an hour behind London, not looking good for tomorrow.
But thanks to the chairman, as usual reactive instead of proactive!
hoppy

ricardobee wrote:Have been keeping the tonsils well lubricated on port and brandy, just been waiting for the call.
Have to say on looking at the weather, we're about an hour behind London, not looking good for tomorrow.
But thanks to the chairman, as usual reactive instead of proactive!
I've got a stool ready for you, ricardobee, just in front if the sink. No microphone so you might have to shout out of the window. Once you have done your announcements if you wouldn't mind doing a bit of washing up that would be appreciated. Have brandy as well!
Only slight problem, ricardobee. I have had to allocate a stool next to you for TK. Hope that's alright. If you do the washing up I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing the drying up.
Last edited by hoppy on 28 Feb 2020, 22:47, edited 1 time in total.
hoofer2

I would have thought the rotary washing line would be converted into a turnstile?

Mine's a crusty cheese role and a tea poured from the biggest teapot in the world (well the one from the old Underhill tea hut at least).

I hope you have a NW Frontier too where I can whinge to my hearts content and feel rather cheery compared to the other miserable sods.
hoppy

hoofer2 wrote:I would have thought the rotary washing line would be converted into a turnstile?

Mine's a crusty cheese role and a tea poured from the biggest teapot in the world (well the one from the old Underhill tea hut at least).

I hope you have a NW Frontier too where I can whinge to my hearts content and feel rather cheery compared to the other miserable sods.
Great idea re the rotary washing line. I was going to take the cord off it to rope off the pitch so maybe the rest of it can be converted.
Cheese roll and tea not a problem.
Re the NW Frontier I might have to get you to sit in my neighbour's house. He was a bit of a miserable old sod when I used his cat for the pitch inspection.
hoofer2

hoppy wrote:
hoofer2 wrote:I would have thought the rotary washing line would be converted into a turnstile?

Great idea re the rotary washing line. I was going to take the cord off it to rope off the pitch so maybe the rest of it can be converted.
Cheese roll and tea not a problem.
Re the NW Frontier I might have to get you to sit in my neighbour's house. He was a bit of a miserable old sod when I used his cat for the pitch inspection.
Sounds great !! Like the "Executive boxes" overlooking the North Stand at Underhill - thankfully no Edwin Stein mortars to contend with
OB1
Location: Formerly Block C Underhill - Now block E East stand The Hive

Norfolk & Chance wrote:
OB1 wrote:Is there a Reckless Guide to Hoppy’s back garden? If so no one will find it.
Not sure the two points are related......
The Reckless guide includes directions to the venue. These have been wrong at times.
Prediction League Champion 2019/2020
ricardobee

"I've got a stool ready . . ."
Cheers hoppy, looking forward to getting back. No problem with the washing up, brandy will keep me going.
As for the chairman, he'll be either booking out this new venue or counting the money from Underhill.