Cult Barnet XI - Right Back

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC

Who is Barnet FC's greatest Cult Right Back?

Poll ended at 16 Feb 2020, 14:34

Eddie Stein
39%
Gary Poole
6%
Ian Hendon
39%
Paul Wilson
17%

Total votes: 18

MCB

Cult Barnet XI - Right Back

4 options, as it matches the number you can have in twitter - poll running simultaneously there so you can vote twice if you follow @onlybarnet ! I'll add the totals from both twitter & here.

You have 24 hours - there were some serious other contenders, but these were the top backed CULT Right Backs..

Remember this is not the same as the 'Best Rightback'!

I am happy to take some flack for including Paul Wilson here instead of CM, but I may include him twice. Also, I consulted with the Reckless Guide to check that he did indeed play some significant amount of games there.

Other players nominated.. Richard Huxford, David McDonald, but I think this is a cracking list...
Norfolk & Chance

Re: Cult Barnet XI - Right Back

Based on the criteria, has to be Eddie for me.
2 reasons, the number of times he over hit a cross and the Oh Eddie song, one of my favourites.
MCB

Definitely taken off on twitter more than this forum! But here we go with combined votes.

DESPITE the winner appearing in my profile pic, I definitely voted for the bloke who came in last... I love a bit of Gary Poole.

4th: Gary Poole - 4%
3rd: Paul Wilson - 15%
2nd: Eddie Stein - 21%

First place and absolutely ROMPING home!

1st: Ian Hendon - 60%
barnet34

Does anyone remember Kirk Stephens? A classy right back.If my memory serves me right his Barnet career was short lived through injury.Seem to remember Stein playing with the no7 shirt and right wing.