HIVE Stand

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
MCB

Re: HIVE Stand

I went into the Hive stand for the Halifax game, first time i'd been there. Really enjoyed being that close to the action, different views, see different things, and also watching how much DC & JL kick every ball....

But with mates, it's got to be Legends, especially with the risk of the weather.
rudebwoyben

The Hive stand does have padded seats, which are very comfy!
However, I've only ever sat there 3 times and we lost each time (Wycombe FA Cup 14/15, Torquay 14/15, Millwall 16/17 (League Cup).
Patel89

rudebwoyben wrote:The Hive stand does have padded seats, which are very comfy!
However, I've only ever sat there 3 times and we lost each time (Wycombe FA Cup 14/15, Torquay 14/15, Millwall 16/17 (League Cup).
Not a good omen then!
RichardM

CambsBee wrote:We had tickets in the Hive stand when my son was a mascot. My wife likes it because she and our daughter can sit in Starbucks until about 15 minutes before the game starts but when she found out you can't get Bovril she now wants to sit in Legends. My sons loved it because they can see the underground trains and high five the players at the end of the match. They don't enjoy it as you can't get a hot dog at half time. Agree if sunny it does get in your eyes and it is quite funny to hear some of the "chat" going on

My eldest now wants to stand on the terrace for a match.

My wife has also decided to embrace football as our two sons, 5 & 9, come down with me when we can get down for a match. Current matchday "seating" is:-

Eldest, on his own - terrace (if he likes it)
Both boys - Legends
Family - Legends or
Hive Stand - if Bovril is poor :?:

Down for the Halesowen game and promised my eldest we will go both home and away legs of the semis, if we get thruogh and subject to outside influences!

COYB
Don't worry about the Bovril, it is very good in the Legends stand.
CambsBee

RichardM wrote:
CambsBee wrote:We had tickets in the Hive stand when my son was a mascot. My wife likes it because she and our daughter can sit in Starbucks until about 15 minutes before the game starts but when she found out you can't get Bovril she now wants to sit in Legends. My sons loved it because they can see the underground trains and high five the players at the end of the match. They don't enjoy it as you can't get a hot dog at half time. Agree if sunny it does get in your eyes and it is quite funny to hear some of the "chat" going on

My eldest now wants to stand on the terrace for a match.

My wife has also decided to embrace football as our two sons, 5 & 9, come down with me when we can get down for a match. Current matchday "seating" is:-

Eldest, on his own - terrace (if he likes it)
Both boys - Legends
Family - Legends or
Hive Stand - if Bovril is poor :?:

Down for the Halesowen game and promised my eldest we will go both home and away legs of the semis, if we get thruogh and subject to outside influences!

COYB
Don't worry about the Bovril, it is very good in the Legends stand.
When she heard Bovril was served, she was sold! Might be a bit cold for the youngest Saturday, so, if it is open, it might be the terrace this week