John C

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
letchbee94

John C

You was not happy when Allen was re appointed as manager but now he has left you still hate him?

Should you not be happy? he has not taken any money from the club and has left us in a better position (points wise) then when he came and has left a team which is much more confident.
John_c

Re: John C

letchbee94 wrote:You was not happy when Allen was re appointed as manager but now he has left you still hate him?

Should you not be happy? he has not taken any money from the club and has left us in a better position (points wise) then when he came and has left a team which is much more confident.
Not sure where you got that from? What i said when he was appointed was:
He saved Brentford from a similiar position when he left us last time. I'm no fan of his but if he repeats that feat with us then he's a legend. Good luck to him, he will need it...
Never been a fan of his, dont think that's in dispute. However i could see that he was the last throw of the dice in this miserable season. What i (and most of us) didn't see coming was his disgraceful walk out this week. He has no morals or respect.

Of course i was happy with recent results. Who wouldn't be? Am i happy that he has built the hopes of a fragile group of players then dashed them just as quick? No.

Not sure why you have singled me out of everyone else who is rightly fuming about Allen and his appaling actions. I stand by every thing i have said on him. He has said nothing to change my views on him.
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
grrgerald

Not going down with something are you John ? I hope not.

A simple "feck you" to Letchabee would have sufficed.......... :geahh:
DerekRocholl

In another place someone once said "Martin allen you could have been known as a hero and legend at barnet but instead u r a traitor and wa****r." It wasn't followed by "but thanks very much for what you have done for us in the last 2 and a bit weeks I'm chuffed to bits with your contribution"

Some very short memories around here.
b4life

If, by leaving in the way he did, he causes more problems than there were before, Allen could well undo all the limited good he did. 7 points is great but what we don't get another single win this season? As a team, if you buy into what the leader says and does, which players seemed to do, then the leader buggers off making all he said seem shallow and empty it can be very difficult to motivate them again.
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
BEE428

At first I felt anger, then indifference and I wouldn't be surprised if I feel sorry for next week. He must have known that there would be more opportunities at the end of the season so this decision after just 3 games is in fact a massive gamble on his own future. Kind of like an addict, he just couldn't help himself!

Its kind of like wetting yourself...at first it feels nice but pretty soon after you regret it!
Prediction League Champion 2012/13 & 2013/14
PBBee

stalker428 wrote:
Its kind of like wetting yourself...at first it feels nice but pretty soon after you regret it!
:rofl:
letchbee94

grrgerald wrote:Not going down with something are you John ? I hope not.

Cheers grrgerald ;)

Derek I admit I was a bit annoyed when he left us again but what you have to realise is he appears not to care that much about BFC so lets just forget him now and get over it.
DerekRocholl

Chirs - Martin who ? -eminently forgettable, gone and forgotten in an unforgiven sort of way.
grrgerald

letchbee94 wrote:

Cheers grrgerald ;) :wub:

John_c

Bollocks! :geahh: :P
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

JayB

If we stay up I'll thank Allen regardless of what he's done.
grrgerald

JayB wrote:If we stay up I'll thank Allen regardless of what he's done.
Good for you JB. Then as he walks across the water you can lay your crombie coat down so that he doesn't get his sandals wet..........

give me a fuckin' break !
John_c

grrgerald wrote:
JayB wrote:If we stay up I'll thank Allen regardless of what he's done.
Good for you JB. Then as he walks across the water you can lay your crombie coat down so that he doesn't get his sandals wet..........

give me a fuckin' break !
:oooops: :y: